First of all, congratz for your work and for providing the community with free tools.
On a different note, why don't you use a headless browser(or even a headful if you are paranoid or if gameforge starts giving a sh*t)?
In 40-50 lines of perl/python/java you could make a *bug free* program for automating pirates/queue buildings/send resources. No need for fancy gui.
Keep it simple. 2¢
~
jcontagious
Interesting idea.
As the bot directly works with the raw source code the bot itself is unable to display any website or interpret java script codes.
On the other hand that way the bot is not dependent on any other program, plus I can easily intercept the captcha.
So I guess you're talking about using the api of an already existing headless browser? I'll need to run some tests when I get back home.
#Edit
Btw. so is the bot down since the latest update?
As the bot directly works with the raw source code the bot itself is unable to display any website or interpret java script codes.
On the other hand that way the bot is not dependent on any other program, plus I can easily intercept the captcha.
So I guess you're talking about using the api of an already existing headless browser? I'll need to run some tests when I get back home.
#Edit
Btw. so is the bot down since the latest update?
In my opinion, automating pirate fortress will always be flawed since you have to pay a service that will solve their captcha. You may as well pay for an ikariam plus service and get even more benefits and less frustration. The only exception would be if someone wanted to test his programming skills and creativity by writing a specific captcha solver for ikariam. But then again, if someone has a lot of free time... no one can stop him.
In my opinion, automating pirate fortress will always be flawed since you have to pay a service that will solve their captcha. You may as well pay for an ikariam plus service and get even more benefits and less frustration. The only exception would be if someone wanted to test his programming skills and creativity by writing a specific captcha solver for ikariam. But then again, if someone has a lot of free time... no one can stop him.
~
jcontagious
You don't need to pay for 9kw. You can just enter captcha for other people and get credits, that way it's entirely free.
You don't need to pay for 9kw. You can just enter captcha for other people and get credits, that way it's entirely free.
Yeah, I've noticed that. It does not seem very reliable though, there aren't many people around.
If you are trying to do the 2'30" missions then its not going to work at this rate.
An ikariam-targeted captcha solver might not be out of reach, since they only use capital letters and numbers. The problem is that if such a solver gets published a lot of people are going to use it and gameforge might change their captcha generators.
They already changed their captcha system at least twice or so. And I don't have the time to write a captcha solver that just gets banned after a few weeks.
You do know that you can change the captcha priority for 9kw so your captchas get solved faster?
They already changed their captcha system at least twice or so. And I don't have the time to write a captcha solver that just gets banned after a few weeks.
You do know that you can change the captcha priority for 9kw so your captchas get solved faster?
When you get this: "ERROR NO USER", your captcha won't be solved faster even with 20 prio. Reliability is definitely an issue here. You could be polling for a long time until someone solves your captcha. At the moment 9kw is dead/almost dead, so I guess no one is running your bot.
der log in mit dem bot funktioniert zwar aber er schreibt bei mir nur:
capture request sent
prepare to capture
read from ID
....mehr passiert nicht
außerdem zeigt er meine aktuellen Kaperpunkte nicht an und meine Crew auch nicht
The Bot crashes all the Time when i had Auto Capcha on ... it tells me how many Creditd left and the the exe stoppt running ... 64 bit version on w10 64bit ...
der log in mit dem bot funktioniert zwar aber er schreibt bei mir nur:
capture request sent
prepare to capture
read from ID
....mehr passiert nicht
außerdem zeigt er meine aktuellen Kaperpunkte nicht an und meine Crew auch nicht
Ich werde vielleicht nächsten Monat genug Zeit haben mir das anzusehen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mei-Lwun
The Bot crashes all the Time when i had Auto Capcha on ... it tells me how many Creditd left and the the exe stoppt running ... 64 bit version on w10 64bit ...
I will be able to check that next month or so.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spu8as
Hi guys, i cannot open the bot at win 10 64bit.
I havent updated to Win10 yet, but I will check that out next month or so too
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?