mein LG hat jetzt in Österreich ein anderes Problem. Er kann aber nichts reinsetzen weil er nicht genug Beiträge hat. Ich setz es mal für ihn ein.
Bei ihm ist ja auch das Prob. mit dem zu schnell eingereicht, was sich nicht gelöst hat.
lg
Fury
Sorry hatte noch keine zeit das Zeit Problem zu fixen. Wann genau tritt der neue error auf?
Lg
I always forget to screenshot it when I see it but it's something like no API Key founded. It's weird because everything work perfectly during hours and then it stops. It might come from some lag from the website 9kw.eu for the auto captcha.
When I click on "Ok" it just re-pop the message again and again so I just need to close the bot, click on "Ok" and then restart it and everything work well again.
If it comes from that, you could probably fix it by doing a reload of the API every "x" attempt to get the API that can anwser to captcha OR do an auto-restart of the BOT when it get bugged.
And I just wanted to tell you that your bot is amazing, don't stop this project!
I always forget to screenshot it when I see it but it's something like no API Key founded. It's weird because everything work perfectly during hours and then it stops. It might come from some lag from the website 9kw.eu for the auto captcha.
When I click on "Ok" it just re-pop the message again and again so I just need to close the bot, click on "Ok" and then restart it and everything work well again.
If it comes from that, you could probably fix it by doing a reload of the API every "x" attempt to get the API that can anwser to captcha OR do an auto-restart of the BOT when it get bugged.
And I just wanted to tell you that your bot is amazing, don't stop this project!
Thanks for your feedback. I cannot "reload" API since it's all server based by 9kw.eu. However I can remove the error message that the bot tries to keep working even if the error occurs.
I noticed in the past: if you accidentally activate more than one API key it is possible that those kind of errors occur. So please check if you activated more than one key.
Greets
Thanks for your feedback. I cannot "reload" API since it's all server based by 9kw.eu. However I can remove the error message that the bot tries to keep working even if the error occurs.
I noticed in the past: if you accidentally activate more than one API key it is possible that those kind of errors occur. So please check if you activated more than one key.
Greets
Okay, I see. I think it was because I had 2 APIs on my 9kw account. I deleted the second one, and everything is working perfectly since this morning. Thanks for everything Mataran.
Hi, i have a problem wth APIkay. I have just one key and everything goes great but then is information about no credits or bot try to write captcha and fail ...
If you want i can do a polish language for this bot
Hi, i have a problem wth APIkay. I have just one key and everything goes great but then is information about no credits or bot try to write captcha and fail ...
If you want i can do a polish language for this bot
Ikariam Bot 06/06/2013 - Browsergames - 2 Replies Hi
wollte mal fragen ob jemand einen funktionierenden Ikariam bot hat.
Es ist nicht nötig das der Bot automatisch Gebäude ausbaut sondern vielmehr geht es mir darum, das er automatisch andere Spieler angreift.
Falls jemand einen solchen Bot kennt wäre ich dankbar wenn er mir den Download Link schickt.
Danke :)
Ikariam Private Server[Ikariam Battles] 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 8 Replies Hallo i just made a small server 24/7 with izariam files come to play Website under review
Ikariam help 05/30/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies Hallo epvp I am looking for some help to change the game speed..I have many different files but i cant find game_speed in the ikariam.php at the config folder can someone help me to add the game_speed command to the config or to give me some ready files?
Push
Push
Push
push
Ikariam bug 07/25/2011 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hallo ich habe ein ikariam bug gefunden der erlaubt ne handels rute unendlich lang zu machen d.h z.b für 677 tage und zwar kostenlos hier maln screen
http://www.bilder-space.de/bilder/2659d2-13115657 36.jpg
(paar sachen musten zensiert werden)
fals der schon bekannt ist unten posten^^
fals ihr interesse an den bug habt oder fragen einfach pn senden
Ikariam 06/11/2010 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Who knows what type of database is used to programme ikariam?
Does anyone know? Can tell me please?