Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 08:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Gladiatus bot

Discussion on [Release] Gladiatus bot within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/21/2014, 22:37   #31

elite*gold: 0
Work?
Old 08/22/2014, 09:09   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarid View Post
Work?
Yes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2014, 21:57   #33

Hi.Congratulation!Your job work perfect.But i have a question.My character is in Africa now and i want make dungeons but in bot i don't fiind Sasama's Last journey.Can you help me?
Old 08/24/2014, 11:41   #34

Well I also post here so everyone else can see this too.

I havent added the names of advanced dungeons in the bot.. Fairground is located in the same place (Umpokta Tribe) so by selecting fairground and advanced dungeon from bot, bot will do it

But thanks for this, I needed to check dungeon list again and I noticed there is one dungeon missing in germany
Old 09/11/2014, 23:50   #35

[18:48:51] Error while trying to start working!
Please, recheck all the values!

i put correct place and hours. but dont work ;/

one question: work just one account?
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/12/2014, 21:31   #36

Hi juninhuu44,
Thanks for the info about error message. I will take a look and fix this for the next release (which will have new design, item selling and performance fix for opening/closing gladiatus page - 50% done).

Autologin will save only one account but there is not any other limitations about playing with many accounts.
Bot will do only one account at a time but of course you can open bot many times and bot with many accounts that way.
Old 09/12/2014, 21:45   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeginnerDO View Post
Hi juninhuu44,
Thanks for the info about error message. I will take a look and fix this for the next release (which will have new design, item selling and performance fix for opening/closing gladiatus page - 50% done).

Autologin will save only one account but there is not any other limitations about playing with many accounts.
Bot will do only one account at a time but of course you can open bot many times and bot with many accounts that way.
yw.. i try open bot more one time and stop other bot and give me a msg error

show error msg > [16:30:56] error [1074]
[16:30:56] open notes to error msg

notes:
[16:30:56] Auction error - huutari_aika()---------------------------
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
em ?1?.?12?.?105?(Int32 ?203?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@edit: bot work fine, but i got one suggestion, u can edit to show artefact found and stolen gold

sorry for my bad english
Old 09/19/2014, 13:55   #38

Work ? Brazil and Portugal?
Old 09/21/2014, 10:46   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by juninhuu44 View Post
yw.. i try open bot more one time and stop other bot and give me a msg error

show error msg > [16:30:56] error [1074]
[16:30:56] open notes to error msg

notes:
[16:30:56] Auction error - huutari_aika()---------------------------
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: O índice estava fora dos limites da matriz.
em ?1?.?12?.?105?(Int32 ?203?)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@edit: bot work fine, but i got one suggestion, u can edit to show artefact found and stolen gold

sorry for my bad english
not bad english at all
To make my job little easier could u say answer these?
1) Your server? portugal?
2) Do you get this error every time bot tries to read auction times or only sometimes?
3) Do you see how much time there is left in auction (does this error appear before/after bot has read how much time there is left). Or do you see only other auction time?
4) what does this mean? i try open bot more one time and stop other bot
Do you have my bot opened 2 times at the same time with 2 different accounts? Or do you use some other gladiatus bot? :O
You CANNOT be logged in from 2 different bots or browsers at the same time to one account! If you first login with my bot to gladiatus and then open browser, for example firefox, and login to gladiatus, bot will be logged out automatically.

And yes, I can add this gold thing to next update At the moment Im really busy so I wont promise release before the end of next month.. but I will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiihaSasuke View Post
Work ? Brazil and Portugal?
Yes. Working with all servers and all provinces.

Restarting dungeon is not working at the moment. It will be fixed in next update.
Old 10/04/2014, 10:03   #40

It's working very well but i have problem that The bot works only max. 2hours, I would like play on bot all night. Is there some settings in bot to work for 24/7 ? Thank you
Old 10/04/2014, 16:15   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis V Okon View Post
It's working very well but i have problem that The bot works only max. 2hours, I would like play on bot all night. Is there some settings in bot to work for 24/7 ? Thank you
It should work as long as you want to. There is no max time or anything like that. Just check settings -> "what to do after expedition points have ran out" (log out / continue everything else / start working).
Could you tell me what happens after 2 hours? Bot crashes? Stops doing functions? or what?
Old 10/04/2014, 21:44   #42

elite*gold: 4
Very Nice bot Works good, its running atm, will see later
one question; can you add a better skill training? so when activ then he train all skils, not only one? and a auto-equipt / sell?
Old 10/05/2014, 10:32   #43

Quote:
It should work as long as you want to. There is no max time or anything like that. Just check settings -> "what to do after expedition points have ran out" (log out / continue everything else / start working).
Could you tell me what happens after 2 hours? Bot crashes? Stops doing functions? or what?
Yes bot crash(open notes to error msg)(error 1074) and don't go expeditions and dungeon after 2 hours.
But I searching some settings in my PC. Is possible that PC stop working after 2 hours.
What do you have in settings on bot after expeditions points ? I didn't have log out .

The bot working 12hours today, I think that the bot work fine, Thank you and Good job.
Old 10/06/2014, 11:09   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingchen1 View Post
Very Nice bot Works good, its running atm, will see later
one question; can you add a better skill training? so when activ then he train all skils, not only one? and a auto-equipt / sell?
Thanks, nice to hear
for the training. Do you mean bot first trains strenght, then skill and so on. Every ability once and then starting over? Do you really wanna train intelligence as much as charisma?
I dont see any reason to make auto equipt. Its really hard to make it working good enough (how to know which item is better / comparing item to other current items / overal build for you account). I quess its better if everyone does it manually. Also you dont need to change equipment really often, do you?
Item selling I have been working on. It was planned to be released in current version but time ran out and I wasnt able to make it 100% ready. Thats why it is still under development and, I quess, it will be released in next version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis V Okon View Post
Yes bot crash(open notes to error msg)(error 1074) and don't go expeditions and dungeon after 2 hours.
But I searching some settings in my PC. Is possible that PC stop working after 2 hours.
What do you have in settings on bot after expeditions points ? I didn't have log out .

The bot working 12hours today, I think that the bot work fine, Thank you and Good job.
Okey. this error message appears if there is something wrong while reading auction times and it really shouldnt appear.. I quess, as you said, that there is somekind of setting wrong in your pc. I had in my earlier laptop setting to switch power saving mode on after some hours (dont remember exact time) and then wifi turned off. Of course this can cause problems with programs that uses internet And if the bot have been now running 12 hours, again, I quess there isnt anything I should start searching

In the settings window, first page and in the last option there is:
"After expedition points have ran out":
1) continue everything else
2) start working (for this remember type working place and duration berofe! no need to click "start working" or anything else)
3) log out
Old 10/07/2014, 00:36   #45

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Thanks, nice to hear
for the training. Do you mean bot first trains strenght, then skill and so on. Every ability once and then starting over? Do you really wanna train intelligence as much as charisma?
I dont see any reason to make auto equipt. Its really hard to make it working good enough (how to know which item is better / comparing item to other current items / overal build for you account). I quess its better if everyone does it manually. Also you dont need to change equipment really often, do you?
Item selling I have been working on. It was planned to be released in current version but time ran out and I wasnt able to make it 100% ready. Thats why it is still under development and, I quess, it will be released in next version
Thank you =) hihi, Okay is no problem - I dont switch my equip often, so its okay too But cool to see, that will a sell function come - and chill bro, slow down and take it easy After some days, i see, that the cpu load is high, min. 25%, a restart dont help, i tested on xp 32bit and win8.1 64 bit, same problem .. see ya
Closed Thread