Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUG'S and BOTS

Discussion on BUG'S and BOTS within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb BUG'S and BOTS

I GIVE YOU BUGS AND BOTS==

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2012, 20:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,679
#closed
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BUG'S and BOTS
06/11/2012 - Browsergames - 4 Replies
i have bug's and bot's...who wants to trade ?
Bug's Sf
05/27/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies
Critical damage put a gun of 55 Crystallized 5 on the first cover and fill the rest of admirals (like the first cover) and will leave 90% more Critical .... (This bug also works with other guns of 50.55 and 60 in the other decks, but grace would put 55 to 5 and lso remains admirals, so mesclas both, you get more critical and all shots given Pe and Pel) Books distance activate and rain of shrapnel stand in the water ... The rain of shrapnel and close the tab off the water ... go to the...
[Thread]Bug's.
06/17/2011 - CrossFire - 22 Replies
Hallo Com, Da manche leute , Screens von Bug's oder sonstwas von Crossfire reinstellen,und dafür immer ein neuen Topic dafür machen, dacht ich mir das ich ein Thread öffne wo jeder mal ein Bild/Video von seinem Blackmarket , Itemshop , oder ingame Bug reinstellt .. Was ist ein Bug?: Wenn in einem Spiel ein Fehler auftritt - egal in welcher form oder i.was wo ist , wo er nicht sein sollte.. man hängt irgendwo fest, oder geht nicht mehr weiter obwohl es weiter gehen sollte oder man...
Bug's in L2W OoG 10.9.8
09/15/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I am find bugs in l2w 10.9.8. i try make tests for server l2cereberus.eu 1- open window wich mensage " pSend (11,2) " , start this moment char dont move, not use skill... =/ 2- Disconect in 10 - 30 mins every. :/ Sorry my english not is good. If anyone has the answer to my problem I am thankful
Hiring someone to fix my bug's ect...
12/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hello everyone im hiring people to fix some of my bug's and stuff Here is a list of some of the bug's and things i need added 1.Client randomly closes 2.Attack glitches sometimes hit like 400,000,000 3.Bow's hit 400,000,000 when u have full +15