That's what he need to get. Because udobot was always a free bot. He can't make it unfree bot. He is nobody, udobot isn't his ceation...
True that... if he wants to build a bot then let him... he needs to leave the UDO name out of it... UDO has been free for 3 years.. no need to have a punk kid come along and say hey Tviruse isnt around no more.. let me charge
True that... if he wants to build a bot then let him... he needs to leave the UDO name out of it... UDO has been free for 3 years.. no need to have a punk kid come along and say hey Tviruse isnt around no more.. let me charge
Actually, I have every right to do so.
If you don't agree with it, see if I care. I'm the one with the new bank balance to show for it
My new bot (UDOBot v6.0) is changing name on its next release. Not that a name makes much difference.
What's wrong with someone trying to make a bit of very much earned money? I didn't see you offering to give up your time to develop UDOBot when tvirus left, nor did I see any sort of contribution from you at all. Give it a try some day, you'll realise why I charged in the end
Yes, the forums were shut down because of people like those in this thread. People who do not know me and have never met me, trashing my name and actions. Get back to school please.
I never made any one purchase anything, if you don't agree then quite simply, get lost.
I have a large group of people following and supporting me, I know my actions were correct
If you don't agree with it, see if I care. I'm the one with the new bank balance to show for it
My new bot (UDOBot v6.0) is changing name on its next release. Not that a name makes much difference.
What's wrong with someone trying to make a bit of very much earned money? I didn't see you offering to give up your time to develop UDOBot when tvirus left, nor did I see any sort of contribution from you at all. Give it a try some day, you'll realise why I charged in the end
Yes, the forums were shut down because of people like those in this thread. People who do not know me and have never met me, trashing my name and actions. Get back to school please.
I never made any one purchase anything, if you don't agree then quite simply, get lost.
I have a large group of people following and supporting me, I know my actions were correct
Thanks,
~deHackerOwnz~
abut time i changed the name I for one dont care if u make a bot or not.. but i was and have been friends with tviruse.. and did not agree with u chargeing for his develpment (Name) even if it is pocket change... make it your own bot... dont abuse someones els bot and make it your own... if your that good at programeing then do it for your self
abut time i changed the name I for one dont care if u make a bot or not.. but i was and have been friends with tviruse.. and did not agree with u chargeing for his develpment (Name) even if it is pocket change... make it your own bot... dont abuse someones els bot and make it your own... if your that good at programeing then do it for your self
Funny, but if you have followed any of the progress on dehackownz bot, you would see that is exactly what he has done.
deHackerOwnz,
If you think that anybody trusts on your bot, you are crazy. Why to buy your bot, and not buy kbot for ex, which is very cheap. If you think that your bot will make you and your team rich, you are also crazy)
I'm sorry deHackerOwnz, but only few people will buy a license, and you aren't going anywhere:P
And lol. Don't think that only you know C++ ). I don't know why you think that you are a "star"
Dumb *** just so you know he never took credit for any bot... if you free loaders would look at the "help" you would see what was put there and that was asked of me.. if you are going to whine do it to me... He did not do I did, you bunch of social security, welfare collecting
http://rcsnetwork.net/Baby_cries.gif
So you start a new thread to hide out just like free loading cowards. Wonders what would happen if this site suddenly disappears like the other night's sql glitch.
deHackerOwnz,
If you think that anybody trusts on your bot, you are crazy. Why to buy your bot, and not buy kbot for ex, which is very cheap. If you think that your bot will make you and your team rich, you are also crazy)
I'm sorry deHackerOwnz, but only few people will buy a license, and you aren't going anywhere:P
And lol. Don't think that only you know C++ ). I don't know why you think that you are a "star"
Agreed... and for time lord.. LOL Dr.Who... you sound like a 12 year old... bet u r still in dipers was u not allready banned from this site?
Agreed... and for time lord.. LOL Dr.Who... you sound like a 12 year old... bet u r still in dipers was u not allready banned from this site?
Actually based on roscatel's post, they not only know c++, but they know c, fortran, python, perl, assembly, cgi, visual, visual basic, basic, php, ...I could go on.
Actually based on roscatel's post, they not only know c++, but they know c, fortran, python, perl, assembly, cgi, visual, visual basic, basic, php, ...I could go on.
lol. I know too more program language=))). Your team is still nobody, and it will never be a big comunity, if it's free, I assign you).
THAT BOT WILL NEVER BE USED BY MORE THAN 200 PLAYERS...I don't know why you think people will trust your bot) Houndreds of people were banned using your udobot, and this mean that you don't know what to do:P
Look And Shut Up 08/09/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies hy,i made this topic because i am sick and tired of anoying spamer's.80% of 2moons(dekaron) private server player have something to complaing.(why do i get DC?/why aren't the npc's working/i get DC when i logg into my Caracter/are there any hack working/ETC).
So i decided to answer all of your questions with one symple answer.
THERE IS NO 2MOONS PRIVATE SERVER WITH GOOD DECENT FUN RATES AND 100% WORKING. Each and every server not only the 2 moons servers have atleast 10 bugs.
some servers...
HexEo Shut Down 06/24/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies I'm sorry everyone, That enjoyed playing HexEo. To the person or persons whom locked my mysql , all i have to say to you is, I guess you couldn't take the competition and face the fact that you lost members because they actually enjoyed my pserver more than yours. Again I am truly sorry to all who played HexEo but at this time there isn't anything that i can do about this situation.
a shut down sever 05/12/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies ok so if a sever has been shut down
is there a way to use nivicat or mysql to get the tables out of the game files
so you can start the sever back up right where it was not use old sever files
because my sever was shut down but i would like to get the tables back and start form the i have some sweet new ideas if anyone can help me i well make you a PM/GM
thanks for the help guys