Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames
You last visited: Today at 16:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO] Ogame Classic Server

Discussion on [INFO] Ogame Classic Server within the Browsergames forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[INFO] Ogame Classic Server

German

Hey Leute, vielleicht erinnert sich der eine oder andere noch an Ogame, so wie es in 2005 einmal war.
Ich verspüre in letzter Zeit öfter einmal Lust wieder ein bisschen Ogame zu spielen, doch ähnelt das heutige Ogame nicht mehr dem alten.
Aus diesem Grunde wäre ich daran interessiert einen Server mit meinen Files aufzusetzen. Die Files entsprechen einem älteren XNova 0.8 Repack basierend auf der Ugamela Source, natürlich von mir weiterentwickelt mit entsprechenden Bugfixes.

Mir stellt sich nun die Frage, um nicht die einzige aktive Person auf dem Server zu sein, ob denn überhaupt noch jemand anderes Interesse hätte am Ogame Universum teilzunehmen?

Der Server ist vorhanden - . Eine entsprechende Domain stellt für mich keine unkosten dar, somit wären alle nötigen Ressourcen und Kenntnisse gegeben, um eine lauffähige Galaxie auf die Beine zu stellen.

Vielleicht könnt ihr, falls Interesse besteht, mal kurz Stellung dazu nehmen, was ihr davon haltet!

Über das eine oder andere Feedback würde ich mich freuen!

English

Hey guys, maybe some of you remember the good old days of how ogame was back in 2005.
Lately i feel like playing ogame again but the new version provided by GF is not the good old ogame it was some years ago. Because of that fact, i'm interested in putting my own server online.
Ofcourse i want to use my own files which are based on the XNova 0.8 - Ugamela source, which i further developed and fixed a whole bunch of bugs.

The main question for me, is anyone of you interested in playing on such a server as there are already a couple ogame servers, which in my opinion are piece of ****. already the fact that they're put onto freehosters is enough.

My server is from with some good overall performance. Ofcourse the domain is also no problem and will represent the identity of the ogame server.

If you are interested in playing on such a server would you please put a little comment below. I'm glad to read your feedback!

thanks in advance!
Old 02/18/2011, 00:27   #2

ja das alte ogame design war eh das beste - nicht wie jetzt dieser RD scheiss..

hätte interesse wenn der server highrates hat.
Old 11/26/2012, 19:27   #3

besteht noch interesse?
Old 11/26/2012, 19:36   #4

elite*gold: 32
The Black Market: 160/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,430
Nehm 2Moons Code. Ist viel stabiler als die alten Xnova Sources.