Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Seafight Accounts for RENT🔥

Discussion on Seafight Accounts for RENT🔥 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 238
Seafight Accounts for RENT🔥

Welcome to the Seafight Account Rental Marketplace

I'm opening a Renting service for Seafight Account.

Instead of buying a brand new account that you don't want to spend on or won't have time for.

RENT ONE

Prices will vary Depending on the account and there will be an added cost that will be returned when the renting period has ended.

"- I.e. The account is being rented at 30€ weekly, a deposit of 20€ will be added, so = 50€. When the week ends, the 20€ will be refunded if the account is still in good shape."

Prices will be added individually on every account.

The rules are simple:

1. Pay for the account before playing.
  2. Keep the account in good shape, you can use the items and Ammunition, do be reasonable with it.
  3. If the account has been negatively affected by you, the deposit will NOT be refunded to you. (Don't Destroy the ship)
  4. You may NOT change the account's name.
  5. You can join any Guild you want, but you must Leave on the last day of the rent.
  6. Only You will have access to the account and no one else
  7. If you have rented the account and someone else wants to buy it, you will be refunded Full or Partially, or another account will be given to you.
  8. You may buy the account, and a discount may be applied based on how many weeks you have rented it for.
  9. I will be checking on the accounts every other day to make sure that everything is going well.
  10. Only accounts under my Ownership will be rented.

If you have any questions regarding the rules or account, send me a message or Add me on Discord: Bemik#8801

|\
_/]_\_
┴┬┴┬┴~~~"~~~~~^~~┴┬┴┬┴