As title says Im looking to buy private Pirate Storm bugs/glitches that still work. Heard several people still duping and bugging set buffs...PM if you got any interesting info or know anyone that might!
I'm selling account Pirate Storm/Estou vendendo Conta Pirate Storm 06/18/2026 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies I'm selling account Pirate Storm
Boats: Corvette, Bergatim, Brigantine war, great frigate, Eisgard Fist, Gladiator, destroyer of worlds, Wrath of the Dragon, Devastador, war frigate "Piranha" war frigate "Barracuda" Old Death II, Burn cold, Jealousy Violent, Iron Eagle II, Ahab, Cordone, Dhuka, Blizzard, Wrath of Celeritas
Full boats: Destroyer of worlds, Devastador, Piranha, Ahab, Gladiator.
NOTE: Destroyer with power of pentar the Load Out 2
Armament: Full BB and Full Nail
Tree:...
Pirate pirate pirate 76000 jiang wu, nice chi!! 02/05/2017 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies Pure Pirate!! 76,000 Jiang Wu!! Great Chi!!
Pure Pirate!! 76,000 Jiang Wu!! Great Chi!!
Pure Pirate!!!!
Selling Pure Pirate (76,000 Jiang Wu) Great Chi
Sell 139-139-139 Pure Pirate With 76,000 Jiang Wu. Stats are +6480 P-Attack, 48.3% Anti Break, 81% Break and 11550 Hp. I have Talent Title from 81,000 Jiang Wu I was changing Immunity to go Anti-Break. The Chi is very good on this account 363 Dragon Hp,Break,P-Attack and Final P attack. Phoenix 363 P-strike, P-attack, Break, Max Hp....
Pirate Storm Bugs 01/05/2013 - Browsergames - 0 Replies hey , im kinda new here , :) , and i play pirate storm alot :)
so i wanted to make an official underground :)
how to join ? , well u need a bug or a tool , if u have it then send me a PM
and i'l let you in :)
[Bugs]I have a few bugs in Jezebelco source![bugs] 05/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies hello elitepvpers!
When I create an account and login it is in Birthvillage but I can't get out of Birthvillage.
Can someone help me whit this?