Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling VPS for botting cheap

Discussion on Selling VPS for botting cheap within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 180
Selling VPS for botting cheap

I am selling VPS for botting cheap.

I have a lot of vps avaible for rent.

The low price is 5 eur per month. 1gb with the best speed in Europe.

Till 22 eur per month with 8gb ram.

If you are interested don't hesitate to contact me.

The vps is not allow for ilegal things.

Payments are via Paypal and BTC.

If you are interested contact me.

I am giving 2 vouches of 1 week of free vps for trusted members.

Thanks. Pm for more information

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sell VPS Servers 4gb for botting
12/01/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there i sell servers with 4 gb de ram , good connection +400mb up and download. Price : 15 eur / Month.(10 EUR +100TBM price vouch) Payment: Paypal,/Paysafecard. If you are interested pm me.
[Selling] Sell VPS Servers 4gb for botting
12/01/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there i sell servers with 4 gb de ram , good connection +400mb up and download. Price : 15 eur / Month.(10 EUR +100TBM price vouch) Payment: Paypal,/Paysafecard. If you are interested pm me.
[Selling] Sell Servers and Vps Windows For botting Clash of clans!
11/04/2015 - Clash of Clans Trading - 2 Replies
Hi i want to start my new Shop of VPS and Servers Windows. -We have very good packs , and very good prices. -Our company have VPS on all sites At the moment we have much vps and servers on the stock, you can send me a PM or give me your skype , i put prices soon here, because i wait to my company, this Servers are 100% legit , really good connection and cheap, you can use for you want, but probaly if you use for DDOS or something, the company tell me and you probaly get and advice.
Sell Server VPS (For create server darkorbit, or botting accounts or something)
05/11/2015 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies
Hi guys im sell my vps 2 months , im sell all my account and now dont botting , and i pay this vps 3 months , i have 2 months more , im sell the vps if you want ,1 week , 1 month or 2 months all , more cheap than company, vps have premium nanobot for ever , and if you want can put all bots , all working good. VPS : windows r2 2013. RAM : 4 gb C: 500 GB Procesator : Intel Xeon V2 Really fast ..
Cheap Darkorbit Botting Service VPS
04/12/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies
I have my own vps to bot 24h/7days a week/365 days a year. I bot with: PBDO-BOT___KBOT___IBOT. You send me: --USER --PASSWORD --SERVER --BOT TO USE(IN CASE OF PBDO I NEED YOUR LICENSE) --TIME OF BOTTING(example:: stop botting: 07:00 to 08:00) --AND CONFIGS(example: kill streuner,1-1,use plt-2026 and x1 and bonus boxes)(if is pbdo bot you can send to me the task file) Prices::