If you can go up to 50 EUR i got a GA5 Basic Major / Chief Captain account with 10 Drones, 10 Havocs & 10 Hercules 13LF-4, 5x lvl 16 with 32PP for sale
lv 20 (3.***.***.***)
4 mil honor, Chief Lieutenant
31 rp
21 lf4 with some upgrades, enough lf3
a lot of b02
10 drones 8 havoc 2 herc 3 epic demons
ships: all credit/auction ships, surgeon, all skill ships (arctic spectrum), all elite/veteran ships
formations: ring, drill, diamond. chevron. moth, crab
590k x3
800K x4
30 eur?
Or how much would ya offer?
[Buying] Semi-UFE - Full-UFE [Any server] 06/09/2016 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies Buying s-ufe or f-ufe on any server, just comment an account.
Max price is 90-100€ and I go first depending if you have a good reputation, if you have bad rep, then YOU go first or YOU afford a middleman.
I also have EUW account if you want it I can pay like 90€ + my league of legends account for your darkorbit account. Requirements for trade as 90€ + my league acc is atleast 35lf-4 and 20+ of them lvl 16. Also good ammo, full havoc/hercules and loads of pilot points are required
Payments:...
BabaGansWorld pvp semi rp server 01/30/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies Bonsoir a tous !
Je me présente, je suis ganseky, admin du serveur "BabaGansWorld".
Trêve de présentation, entrons dans le vif du sujet !
I) Introduction
Alors voila, le serveur BGW est un serveur PvP et Semi RP, mais la je ne fais que répéter le titre !
II) Principe du Serv'
CodeDemon's Menu Pub v0.8[TABS][Teleport][Semi OPK][Semi Telekill][+More!] 09/15/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies THIS IS NOT MINE!, POSTING IT FOR A FRIEND!
http://bloodskin.com/Upload/images/codedemonm.png
Hey guys, its been a while since I released my latest pub. I wanted to come back with something new so here it is! CodeDemon's Menu Pub v0.8.
==FEATURES:==
Auto On:
Pickup Hack