Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UFE Ge1 For Sale (CHEAP TODAY ONLY!) MM Accepted PAYPAL

Discussion on UFE Ge1 For Sale (CHEAP TODAY ONLY!) MM Accepted PAYPAL within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old 11/13/2016, 17:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramax View Post
Sad. 3 EUR for the acc. You go first ofcourse.
135 euros is my price with middleman. loss for me at this price of 30 euros.
Old 11/13/2016, 19:26   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 128/2/3
Received Thanks: 1,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Widxw View Post
Where does your -3 come from??

People know why i have negatives.
But you are too un-experienced to know that, therefore im not gonna tell you, because its useless for you to know
Thanks
2 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Sale: 500k Coins PS4 Skrill accepted only
10/25/2015 - Fifa Trading - 0 Replies
500k Coins PS4 Skrill accepted only Add on skype for price: xSilentMoon
[Selling] Selling Maj2 14Perms ~Cheap~ All payments accepted E.gold, Paypal and PSC
04/09/2015 - Combat Arms Trading - 4 Replies
Rank:- Maj Kdr:- 1.19 Nx Grade:- Silver Gp:- 112k Weapons:- Ar:- M416 CQB G36 Valkyrie PSY XM8
[Selling] SALE TODAY ONLY BRONZE 5 TO GOLD 5 CHEAP
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Offering an extremely good deal today only. Offering bronze to gold 5 boost for only 150 dollars! There's even room for negotiation if your past bronze 5! Add my skype: Kachompers
[Selling] New Years Sale: Platin5 acc/56champs/5runepages....20euros via paypal as gift, TODAY
01/01/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
JUST TODAY 20 euros via paypal!!! I think its correct enough As the title says, want to sell a platinum5 account on server EUW. 56champions, 5runepages with a lot of runes, 5skins (wildfire zyra, harbinger kassadin, victorious elise and the free tristana and alistar skin) No, im not going first, it was enough of scammers in previous year...:)
For sale Archer-Saint! PAYPAL ACCEPTED!
10/19/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Price will be negotiated. This insures that you can not screw me. I have stopped playing this game because I now have a child and do not have time anymore to play. Loved my account and I have literally put hundreds of dollars into there are items in most of the banks. (If I remember correctly) Birds only hit like 55 on her. Without the elite star tower +5 and super heaven fan +5 (These are not bound.) Upon completion of purchase I will change the password to a random password and...