Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LVL 71 Battle Pirates Account!

Discussion on Selling LVL 71 Battle Pirates Account! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Lvl 71 Battle Pirates Account FOR SALE!
Has MANY blueprints, including the new Omega Behemoth and regular Behemoth, almost ALL specials and weapons and hulls! Pictures available upon request, have coined about $4k on the account so I am looking for around $550 OBO! Refunds available up to 7 days (unless account has been hacked by you or banned) I have never hacked on the account, it is legit. Inbox me for more details, thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/01/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
Lvl 71 Battle Pirates Account FOR SALE! Has MANY blueprints, including the new Omega Behemoth and regular Behemoth, almost ALL specials and weapons and hulls! Pictures available upon request, have coined about $4k on the account so I am looking for around $550 OBO! Refunds available up to 7 days (unless account has been hacked by you or banned) I have never hacked on the account, it is legit. Inbox me for more details, thanks! :)
Selling lvl 71 Battle Pirates Account
03/26/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
I'm also selling a level 73 account. It is a 14.6 mil id that I've played every single day since I started.I been a student and work from computer also so have had lots of time to build this base up. I have most of the important hulls with almost every special and bp out there. Anyone can email me at [email protected]. This isn't an account that has been used with hacks either. I have worked very hard to get everything in his account including the new thrower and ship!!!!! I can let anyone...
selling battle pirates/wc account
01/19/2015 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Smile level 72 bp account forsale level 72 with every hull (except proto) every blueprint available in the game, tons of fleets built like nc ,mcx. scx, gol, dreads and much more, email for pics [email protected] and make me offer.... spent over 5k on it,but i know i wont even get 1kback so im not expecting any offers over 1k thanks guys low id number too wc is level 30
Selling or trading battle pirates account
06/26/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Account Level 52 Ships Retrofit MCX R1 Maulers R2 Threshers R2 Mercury R2 Hammerhead A R2 Blueprint Hulls
Selling Battle Pirates Account
03/23/2014 - Facebook - 11 Replies
Selling a legit battle pirates account level 24 right now, but still playing and gaining levels and researches. Spent money in this account no hacks were used! I will consider offers. Refund is available for 7 days! But if the account gets banned no refunds accepted. I kept this account legal and used real money. If logged in you can see the money spent in account settings. I will put up 100 gold left in the account for the user to change the name. Again refunds is accepted, but if it...