I am new on this forum...and its only what i finde for Acc trading.
I hawe acc on USA 2 (East Coast)
14.000.000.000 exp lvl 21, top 80
39 pilot sheet points.
4 hangars: Goly, Venge, Sperhead (Elite), Eagis (Elite). Goliath all designs, Aegis and sperhead ALL DESIGNS, And vengeance ALL DESIGNS
. Full Havok and Hercules
+ Apis (another one ready) and Zeus. ALL UAV LVL 16.
Drones formations: Moth, Diamond, Heart, Pincer, Crab
39 LF4 all level 10/9/8
63 LF3.
Hellstorm Launcher lvl 16.
61 Shields and Speed generators.
Pet lvl 15 max Moduli: Repare , Kamikaze, Search enemies, Resource and Looter all lvl 3 .
4 Cargo Protocols lvl 3.
6 radar Protocols lvl 3.
economy protocol lvl 3.
Skylab all lvl 20.
Active Boosters:
Damage,Shield,Resources,Exp,honor.
You can shoot 240 250k With boosters, good drones formation, seprom and doubles.
--------------------------------- I need any acc on Global Europa 1 with minimum 5 lf4,thats only what I ask.
No money,bicouse in Serbia payment system its a problem,only what I can do its pay with credit card on MY acc...and i dont want that more. Bicouse that I trade this acc for global europa 1 acc.
I asked to trade with a middleman , and he told me that i added him , so we make it with his rules . He wants to exchange a 40 lf4 account for any 2-3 lf4 account but only if you go first ( not accepting middlemans as he says )
Yeah , i've had a 2 lf4 account , he said we can exchange , i said we get a middleman , he started flamming that i contacted him and not he contacted me so i should go first haha
Yeah , i've had a 2 lf4 account , he said we can exchange , i said we get a middleman , he started flamming that i contacted him and not he contacted me so i should go first haha
Middlemans - moderators don't help on trades on this forum , only middlemans do that , that's why epvp allows trusted people to be middlemans and help on the trades
Latin, some people just dont think there is "trusted" people, just to scam.. (Which i think in this situation.)
But at LaTin_ said, a trusted (Yes, there are a handful of those) doesnt take the money or accounts. Just ask someone in a thread or create a new and ask. Im sure you´ll get what you are seeking rather quickly.