3 uri formations : bat , butterfly ( if it's called like that XD ) and a third formation , idk how it's named on english , you can't buy it anymore , incrased 50% damage from mines
[Buying] Cheaps account 03/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies I buy cheap's acount on EUW server.
I need champs and reg mail.
Pay method (paypal) max 50
I only send first if u have a nice TBM or have a mediator
Sell Eudemons Account very cheaps 07/27/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Server Aries
Character Vampire lv89
-Equ
-superdark Feast Hat +9 lv25
-supernecklace of lust +9 lv25
-supermidnight bracelet +9 lv28
-superTalons of Avulsion +9 lv71
-superRobe of coronach +9 lv15
[Cheaps] WTS Tera EU account CE 35 EUR 07/05/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies maybe someone needed
Im going retire from Tera online coz DN INA and willinmg to sell my Account.
Detail
Account : Collector Edition
Char : Elin Archer lv57 FE ( server essenia )
Gold : 3k ++
Gathering : 300 ( all )
craft : bow and potion
Price : 35 EUR Net