[Buying] Platin 5 - Dia 5 (cheap & trusted booster needed) 08/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies Hey,
searching for a good offer, I'm currently Platin 5 with 0 points (because of inactivity I lost 70 points) and want to get Diamond 5.
I'm looking for a cheap offer from trusted booster.
DON'T ADD ME IN SKYPE WON'T ACCEPT IT
Trusted NA Members Needed 07/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies I have recently opened a new boosting company and am in need of some vouches. I will only be doing this for the first 3 people. They all must be trusted on these forums.
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2703000-eloplus-raise-your-division-today.h tml
Skype: Elo-Plus
Kbot reseller needed [trusted] 02/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies I've gotta buy 3 kbot no gg license . . Who can give to me cheapest? Just post ur comment i will buy the cheapest one and TRUSTED TOO
Trusted 24/7 VPS Botting with PBDO-Bot ***No License Needed*** 01/14/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 30 Replies 24/7 Bottingservice with PBDO-Bot - Flayrender & A
According to many time-consuming issues due to our earlier Bottingservice, which supported every Bot, we now decided to only offer a Bot Service with our PBDO-Bot.
But now we offer you a free PBDO-Bot License for one month and we bot 24/7 on our VPS for you.
Prices per Month*
Paypal | Paysafecard | e*Gold
5 € | 10 € | 300