As I am a new user with no rep or whatever, screenshots of the account can be sent or you can screen view me.
Feel free to post an offer or message me your Skype to discuss.
Put it on ebay, listed it for 150 GBP starting price and no one bought it. I hate selling on ePvp, people on here have trust issues (me included).
I can't get my head around the people who want me to send them my account details first before they pay, never going to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBΛX●ѕтуℓє
Do you have skype?
Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Made_In_Heaven
Why everyone registered , has 1 post , makes a thread about a UFE and doesen't use MM's ?
if ur acc will be sold w/o a MM u can expect 50 euros from me too , as a bet . nobody going to buy w/o MM
I didn't say I wouldn't use one, but majority of people on here are most likely 12 year old children who want to hax000rr my account.
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold