Hey guys,
I want to intodruce you to my new botting service for Dark Orbit. Because I don't bot over the night, I can accept 1 client that I can bot for when I'm sleeping. It's about 8 hours everyday
Bots:
- Palla by Palavia (Premium Version)
- FsBot by Fuso98
- Gates by myself
Time:
- 8 hours a day
- from 23:00 - 08:00 CEST
What do I need ?
- your login data
- the settings
- configurations etc.
Prices:
- because this is a new service, I can't tell you what I want, but as more people are interested in it, the higher the prices will raise
- for gates, we make a price individually, because it gets influenced by the strength of your account
Payment methods:
- paypal, bank transaction, skrill, e*gold
Notice:
If there are any problems with the bot (like FsBot could have / it stopped or simular problems) I can't do something against it ! I would recommend choosing Palla Bot. The service is only for 1 person at the moment. If you want me to bot with Palla for you, you'll need two hangar halls and Lvl 12. If your account gets banned in that time or later, I'm not responsible for that.
Dark orbit Botting Service 02/19/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies Hallo Leute
Ich möchte euch meinen Dark orbit Botting Service vorstellen
Was ihr haben Müsst
Eine license für
Einen bot
Ibot
Kbot
Pdbo bot
Dark-Orbit Botting Service 01/05/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies Heyo, Ich biete euch hier Mein Boting Service An!
Boting 30 Tage - 15 Stunden Am Tag = 20€ / 1.000 Elite*gold
Boting 15 Tage - 15 Stunden Am Tag = 10€ / 500 Elite*gold
Boting 7 Tage - 15 Stunden Am Tag = 5€ / 250 Elite*Gold
Der Boting Service wird heute zum ersten mal Auf gemacht.
Wenn der Boting Service Gut und Sehr Schnell läuft werden Spezial Runden gemacht wo jeder 3 Käufer +5 Stunden Geschenkt Bekommt.
Der Service wird über den "IBot" / "KBot" gemacht.
Dark Orbit - Botting Service [24/7] 09/09/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 25 Replies Guten Abend liebe Elitepvp'er und Spacepiloten
~
3/10 Acc Slots
Mit diesem Thema wollten wir euch unseren 24/7 Botting Service präsentieren.
Dark Orbit - Botting Service [24/7] 08/11/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 11 Replies Guten Abend liebe Elitepvp'er und Spacepiloten
~
7/10 Acc Slots
Mit diesem Thema wollten wir euch unseren 24/7 Botting Service präsentieren.
Dark orbit Botting Service [24/7 only] 07/28/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Hey epvpers.. there was a time i offered a free botting service as you know. but now i am a little bit out of my money so i payed my bills but that is not important...
for now i am offering botting service for IBOT , KBOT , BOXYBOT
for these prices:
1 week = £1.99
2 weeks = £3.99
1 month = £7.99
Payments accepted = Paypal Only