Hi,
I want to buy a GE1 account.
Equiped with some LF4, some Havocs, Full speed gens and Shields and with a (at least) lvl 8 rex -> better with collect gear and kami
I don't care about the rank and the lvl
I got a ge2 acc (described here : )+ money on PP, and maybe PSC.
I'm waiting for your offers
Hi,
I want to buy a GE1 account.
Equiped with some LF4, some Havocs, Full speed gens and Shields and with a (at least) lvl 8 rex -> better with collect gear and kami
I don't care about the rank and the lvl
I got a ge2 acc (described here : )+ money on PP, and maybe PSC.
I'm waiting for your offers
check this out you may like it's full havoc goliath plus bonus ship!
i can sell you an acc 26 PP ( fat lasers , bubble etc.. ) 5 havoc , 2 lf4 , 4 hangars goli , vengeance , spearhed , 1 hh is empty , premium for 1 and half month kami 3 and much more ! add me on skype : kiranvanek
check this out you may like it's full havoc goliath plus bonus ship!
Sorry, I'm searching for something cheaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranvanek
i can sell you an acc 26 PP ( fat lasers , bubble etc.. ) 5 havoc , 2 lf4 , 4 hangars goli , vengeance , spearhed , 1 hh is empty , premium for 1 and half month kami 3 and much more ! add me on skype : kiranvanek
We'll see later, I think I'm going to buy Not-A-Noob's account, but if not, I'll contact you
Thats not nice from you im not a noob just too lazy to set up my elitepvperse acc properly , you have 2 green points so nothing much , anyway thanks for letting me know you whill contact me , best regards kiranvanek
Thats not nice from you im not a noob just too lazy to set up my elitepvperse acc properly , you have 2 green points so nothing much , anyway thanks for letting me know you whill contact me , best regards kiranvanek
hahahah Not A Noob's is a Member Of EPVP ! , he did not mean your account is noob , XD .
Hi,
I want to buy a GE1 account.
Equiped with some LF4, some Havocs, Full speed gens and Shields and with a (at least) lvl 8 rex -> better with collect gear and kami
I don't care about the rank and the lvl
I got a ge2 acc (described here : )+ money on PP, and maybe PSC.
I'm waiting for your offers
add my skype got a ufe for sale , skype is : stake4ever
Thats not nice from you im not a noob just too lazy to set up my elitepvperse acc properly , you have 2 green points so nothing much , anyway thanks for letting me know you whill contact me , best regards kiranvanek
Oh, yeah, sorry, I didn't mean that you're a noob, I spoke about someone called Not A Noob
Lv 21
45LF4 - LV16
24Bo2 - LV16
8 Iris , Apis Zeus - LV16
10 Havoc , 8 Hercules
42 PP
6 Hangar with Aegis,Goli,Citadel,Spearheadx2,Vengeance
Goli has special Kick ,,Referee Design also Venom,Sentinel,Diminisher,
Top 30 in ranking.
2 mil x2 1mil x4 1.7 mil sab 30k x3
All GG done some almost complete
Skylab lv 20 all
400k seprom on lasers and 40k minutes seprom shields
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold