Hello after some years of playing i want to leave darkorbit so i somehow must get rid of this account
I try epvp to sell it , i ain't a noob just because i have 1 post
The account is on top 150 , and it's full elite .
I want to protect it ,but it's full havoc and it has a lot of lf4
For any other questions send me a PM
I don't use skype , the trade will be on epvp
I want a psc for it ,we trade by middleman
Some more infos ;
Basic coronel
A tone of designs (worth 250k uri )
15 lvl pet
Premium
20 lf4
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold