Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lunaria ACT for sale

Discussion on Lunaria ACT for sale within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lunaria ACT for sale

The going price is $700. There has been $900 spent on it and a lot of time dedicated on it. You will have saved a couple months of time and $200 value on the price. Please do not talk me down because I will not go below the price. Currently, this character is level 65 and is actively played on server 63. I'm selling it because I will be going to school. This character currently holds about 3k gold which should allow you to perform a name change and some other various spending decisions. Also, you may notice you have a wife in the game which makes you a male mage character in the game. I'll post some screenshots for proof of the work done into the game. This character can potentially be number 1 if you are willing to spend the time, it already has a number one guild. VIP7 is the current VIP status that it is at. Also adding $50 for additional gold will raise you to VIP8. If you have any additional questions my contact information is below.

My personal contact and other information is below

= can find my facebook profile through here.

Will accept payments through Paypal for secure transactions. Do not offer shady payment methods such as western union or money by mail.

My contact number is in Japan (country code 81) 080-6787-8838. If you want to contact me by skype my user name is Jflows13.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] Lunaria Story Hack
03/06/2018 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
hi as the title says im look for a lunaria story hack, well im just looking for dmg hack so if u could help id appreciate this game is a flash game by r2games
[Trading] Lunaria Story VIP 6 account
09/09/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Want to trade Lunaria story account on gamedp servers. Lunaria Story Official Site - 2D Side-Scrolling MMORPG, Free to Play! Lvl 60 elementalist, top 5 in every ladder and VIP level 6. I have spent around $300 on this account and would want a good account in some other game. I want to try out some other game and I have a short attention span :) It is the leader of the top guild on the server with 200k + might. This server started 1 month back. PM me for more details.
[Request] Lunaria story cheats
08/13/2013 - Browsergames - 1 Replies
Since this game is similar to wartunes.. might some 1 has inspiration for bug absuing, hacks making etc.. like farm hack: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/2266946 -wartune-cheats-exp-gold-medal-hack.html all cheats would come in handy , speed, hp, 1 hit kills, silver, farm cheats etc.. since mostly it's server sided.. Game address Lunaria Story Official Site - 2D Side-Scrolling MMORPG, Free to Play! thanks!
[Selling] Selling Lunaria Story Account ~VIP Are Permanent On This Game ~
07/20/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lunaria account,on s29 (US PST) a fresh server ,vip on this game is permanent,so you don't have to worry about paying it every month :mofo: Additional information : 14 days slime event ( Orange pet - imba pet ) Will be won in 3 days from this post More details if you pm me ~ Interested in starting new browser game like this,pm me ~ Clearing it cheap cause moving to new server :mofo: Thanks ~