Exchange for:
in11 account (Global Europe 5)
Level 21
10 drones, all level 16
2 Hercules (0 havoc, hacker gained access and sold some stuff a while back)
0 lf4, all lf4, all Bo2, some are level 16
all extras
All skill designs excluding spectrum
Level 15 P.E.T
Three hanger //Venge-Golli-Spearhead
Never botted nor been banned.
Exchange for:
in11 account (Global Europe 5)
Level 21
10 drones, all level 16
2 Hercules (0 havoc, hacker gained access and sold some stuff a while back)
0 lf4, all lf4, all Bo2, some are level 16
all extras
All skill designs excluding spectrum
Level 15 P.E.T
Three hanger //Venge-Golli-Spearhead
Never botted nor been banned.
High rank.
As you have told me its been hacked then i would not be interested in it sorry.
I want to ask you would you trade with me?
Just want to ask, I will never lie to you,
because I do the first step (payment) and then the guy gives me the account (for example).
Question about drones - Private Server 12/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello, I'm spanish, sorry for bad english :(
I have this problem since 3 days ago:
I send this init to the client:
RDY|I|1203|UserName|67|620|310000|310000|256000|2 56000|1109772|1500|9000|12800|1|1||32000|1600|3|0| 0|800|1|18900|1800|0|21||4|1|0
C|p|1|0|1|20850|12850|1|0
0|n|w|0
0|c|022ja|2|9533|20296
0|m|1|9000|12800
Need help with drones for Private Server. [Not packet Help] 11/09/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies I need to change the drones to Havoc and Herc but what file do I need to edit?
Is it in game.xml? then were? What code do I add for a havoc or a herc to a certain drone?
The packets for drones and works 100% and all need help with, is to change the drones to havocs and herc.
Thank you for your help. ;)
http://i.epvpimg.com/MuFWb.png
azure server drones 10/01/2013 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies I does not seem drones
How can I fix it?
pic:
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5945/960j.png
♣[B]USA WEST||LVL 18||8 HAVOC || 9 DRONES || 12LF4♣ 10/24/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Hello, i sell my USA WEST account:
-4 hangars: Goliath-Citadel-Vengeance-Leonov
-27 pp
-8 havoc
-9 drones ALL LVL 16