Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WARTUNE R2 USA server #1 ranked

Discussion on WARTUNE R2 USA server #1 ranked within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WARTUNE R2 USA server #1 ranked

Wifey is mad says I am playing game too much and not spending time with her, I will be letting this account go for cheap, this is a rare opportunity to get one of the best accounts on wartune r2 games. Any questions feel free to email me or call me directly at 1-732-902-1202. You can look at the order history on both accounts it totals more then 25,000 USD. Im not even asking for a quarter of that value. Last offer I received was 400 any offers higher then that I would be willing to perhaps sell immediately if price is right. This sale you will receive both accounts. Don't let this rare opprotunity pass you by.

Account 1: All values are rounded to protect identity of account..

Ranked #1 on current server
Archer: Itemized Level 75
Honor: MAX (LORD DEVINE)
Battle Rating: 110,000 Unbuffed with pots and blessing can get just under 130k
PATK: 34,000
PDEF: 21,300
MDEF: 20,800
CRIT: 5,700
HIT: 112.500
ALL GEMS ARE LEVEL 6 AND 7 WITH ABILITY TO GO TO LEVEL 9 WITH TRANSPONDERS ALREADY PURCHASED.

Clothing all level 6
Clothing Itemized in dressing room:
Weps: 8 To choose from
Armor: 15 To choose from
Helmet: 10 To choose from
Wings: 12 To choose from
As you can see a lot of Fashion Cores went into obtaining some of the rare collectibles. Including gold wings, Black Dragon Wings, Phantom Wings etc. In addition ot that I have a total of 12 different clothing peices at various levels for purpose to bring all current level clothing to level 7.

Mounts: 31 Different Mounts (Including DARKNITE PANTHER) Have almost every mount
Total Mount Strength 7700
Ranked Number 1 On server and 38 On cross server for mount strength
Level 3 stables VERY CLOSE TO level 4

Rings and Jewlery 3 peices lvl 70 legendary 1 lvl 60 legendary
Armor full level 60 set legendary. I have 3 of the 4 peices for level 70 set just missing 1 peice. Almost have enough for final peice, I have not put on any of the 70 suit until I have all 4 pieces. Once you have that final piece you can expect a huge jump in BR.

EXTRAS ON ACCOUNT:
*** PURPLE APPOLO WITH ALL BUT 2 SKILLS PURCHASED, HAS ALL THE BEST AND HARD TO FIND SKILLS. 38,000 RATING PN APPOLO, 1 BLUE APPOLO 1 BLUE IRIS- ALL WITH PURCHASED SKILLS, IRIS HAS RAIN DANCE AS WELL.
MAX VIP LEVEL 9
CLOSE TO LEVEL 4 STABLES
THOUSANDS OF INSIGNIA
29 SOCKET RODS
RED TANK

This is the top account on r2 server that I play on. As you can see this account has it all. In addition if you look at order history you will see I have invested close to 19,000 USD. Only reason I am selling this account is my wife says im spending too much time on game and not enough time with her. It kills me to let this account go but my marriage is more important.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
ACCOUNT 2:
Archer: Itemized Level 68
Battle Rating: 72,000
PATK: 21,550
PDEF: 14,300
MDEF: 13,700
CRIT: 3,000
HIT: 75.550

Clothing all level 4
Clothing Itemized in dressing room:
Weps: 7 To choose from
Armor: 12 To choose from
Helmet: 14 To choose from
Wings: 9 To choose from
As you can see a lot of Fashion Cores went into obtaining some of the rare collectibles.

Mounts: 18 Different Mounts (Including Market Mounts Wildfire Steed and the other 2)
Total Mount Strength 4200
Level 2 stables almost level 3

Rings and Jewlery: 2 are level 50 Legendary 2 are level 60 Legendary
Armor is level 55 with max sockets.
1 piece level 60 set legendary in vault
500 Cystaloids, 250 Stones enough to make 2 more peices for 60 set.
25 Socket Rods. Vip level 7 just ran out but you can reactive. All red astrals level 5. Red tank
3 sylphs fully worked. 2 iris 1 pan level 64.

- - - Updated - - -

ADDED INFO -- AS SOMEONE PM'D I FORGOT TO ADD SOME THINGS HERE IT GOES.

HOLY SEAL LEVEL: Maxed out with level 80, also has +4 Fury +4 Stealth +4 Instinct

This is on US server r2 games.

Academy is maxed out on first page and near maxed out on second page advanced skills.

Purple 1 star Appolo with all passive skills bought and all but 2 of the lesser skills purchased. All the high level skills are purchased.

Blue 3 Star Appolo with all but 2 skills

Blue 2 Star Iris 5 skills purchased including rain dance.

Tons of extras, stones, crystaloids, insignia's, and crypt tokens far too much to list. As I said Just on first account the order history exceeds 19,000 USD and second account also thousands went into it. Total of both accounts exceeds 25,000 USD. As mentioned in above post my loss is your gain. This is an opportunity to save thousands of dollars. Im not asking for thousands I am looking for hundreds. Any information pertaining to the 2 accounts feel free to call me at anytime. Email Address is