My brother just quit and has remaining 7000+ points. Also i have 4000+. So i guess i wont need that much. Im selling it on discounted price. Heres a table.
4$ = 200 Premium Points
10$ = 600
22$ = 1500
More than 1500 is negotiable.
75$ = 7000
If your buying a 10,000 I probably quit in TW. So i guess i will only just sell 7000. Pm me in w71 IGN: (mitjeru) if interested.
[S] Tribal Wars (.PT) acc 08/18/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies Link of my acc in Portuguese server
Nobleman's -- 188
Premium until 23.03.2013
Price-20€ (PSC) / 2000 RP's in League of Legends EUW server
I wanna sell my acc i dont have time to stay in this game, im in n1 guild, have a lot of armys :)
If anybody want contact me.
[Buying] Tribal Wars 06/22/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies Hello everyone. I'm looking for a Tribalwars.net account on world 66 with many villages and points. Anyone selling?
Skype is: passioncross
TRIBAL WARS 01/16/2013 - Browsergames - 4 Replies HEY GUYS
You have some hack For tribal wars?
Tribal Wars Bot 05/19/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies Hey guys,
I used to use a bot called,
Tribal Manager, but for whatever reason it's stopped working.
Anybody know of a good place to get a good bot for tribal wars ?
Tribal Wars ?! 05/04/2011 - Browsergames - 3 Replies Anyone ??
Can u teach my guys, Strats or Tips to be strong in this game ?:)