hii
our clan has 5 aboard palavia want to buy . building on the code I gave each email address will be sent . pay with paypal mine. me your mail address and pm check out .
----------------------------------------------------------------
you're done . e-mail address to check . I can't send pm .
----------------------------------------------------------------
accounts not activated . when will you? cause too long
----------------------------------------------------------------
And you are to make fun. You scammer . 10 days before I purchased it I.
I sent mail to you:
"5 pcs e-mail addresses for I got the license again .
can't they do something.
you got unreliable .
and now I don't want to discuss.
no sorry , you're one of the irresponsible.
you are the one . do you understand ? okey !!! "
Not really, the licenses were sent already and as I can clearly see you are using them.
[Release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) 09/12/2026 - DarkOrbit - 7949 Replies Status Premium version: OFFline!http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/4 375970-palavia-albums13252-source-picture45166-on3 .png
Status Free version: OFFline!
First of all i would like to give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! I took the idea of rectangles, but I reduced them to 5 pieces for faster scanning ...
What "palla by palavia" can do:
1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour )
2. Automatic use PET for...
palla by palavia * background ( still a project ) 01/08/2014 - DarkOrbit - 27 Replies This is just a preview of more impatient from you. Now bot collects palladium and fight aliens in the background mode, but I have a lot of work on the other functions, iNk also has a do little additions to its app..
Video:
palla by palavia * background - YouTube
palla by palavia SUGGESTIONS! 08/10/2013 - DarkOrbit - 11 Replies It's simple.. Just give your votes!
PS: Premium users votes have priority :D
[release] palla by palavia (pixel-bot) Free + license 07/04/2013 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies Status: Online!
First of all i would like to give my special thanks to rothia for good ideas (that's why he will get unlimited version)! I took the idea of rectangles, but I reduced them to 5 pieces for faster scanning and especially liked the idea of remembering the settings.
What "palla by palavia" can do:
1. Collect palladium. ( 1800-2000 per hour )
2. Automatic use PET for collecting.
3. Repair ship when it is under 95% of health.