Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

War Commander. instant upgrade, units

Closed Thread

Old   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i'm interested depending on cost as i dont want to fork out hard earned cash just to recieve bans every time i use it

Old   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i made an offer and you havent pmed me whats up with the hack selling or not

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorTrix View Post
i made an offer and you havent pmed me whats up with the hack selling or not
The hack will be for Sale soon. we are rushing into finish the product.
The hack it self its finished but not the mechanism. i mean we are making a website with registrations, subscriptions, auto code update from server, forums, etc.
i would appreciate a little patience.
As i said we all want to hack, and we will but i cant start selling the hacks now because if they push a new release i would have to lose a hole day doing support for each one of you.
so when the auto hacks updater is done the hack will be released.
Old   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why cant i just purchase from you now ... i will pay a.s.a.p ... at least sell to me **** lol
this is a pointless thread. Why post a thread if nothing is being released.

Old   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The point is that he wants your opinon, and what you guys can offer for his work. And also, I agree with him, if the product is't ready to be released, then take you're time, and I hope that this trainer is legit, and as Morgs888 told you, what will happend if some gets ban using you're own program( refound part)
During the time I and my freind spent hacking this game, the most part when you get banned is by Kixeye checker, and not other player repport you. So how will this product make it safe for the user to not get banned ( by that I don't mean when some1 repport you).

I hope I am clear, and if this is legit as you are telling, I will be the 1st one to support you're work.
Old   #21

i don't want to disclosure much (for obvious reasons) but we do have some protections implemented to make kixeye job harder but its only client side.. we cant do much against server side protections and routines.
Hacks will get you banned period. this is the cat/mice game.

As for refund, we are not thinking on doing so, thats why subscriptions will have short periods of time.
They (hacks) work its guarantee. ive been banned in one or 2 acounts and they made me realize what hacks should i put out to public or not.

We are testing each hack individually too see which one is triggering the bans. More we cant do. (instants upgrades are yet to be banned)
Old   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker View Post
The point is that he wants your opinon, and what you guys can offer for his work. And also, I agree with him, if the product is't ready to be released, then take you're time, and I hope that this trainer is legit, and as Morgs888 told you, what will happend if some gets ban using you're own program( refound part)
During the time I and my freind spent hacking this game, the most part when you get banned is by Kixeye checker, and not other player repport you. So how will this product make it safe for the user to not get banned ( by that I don't mean when some1 repport you).

I hope I am clear, and if this is legit as you are telling, I will be the 1st one to support you're work.
Always good to see you in a thread. It lends credibility.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicpt View Post
i don't want to disclosure much (for obvious reasons) but we do have some protections implemented to make kixeye job harder but its only client side.. we cant do much against server side protections and routines.
Hacks will get you banned period. this is the cat/mice game.

As for refund, we are not thinking on doing so, thats why subscriptions will have short periods of time.
They (hacks) work its guarantee. ive been banned in one or 2 acounts and they made me realize what hacks should i put out to public or not.

We are testing each hack individually too see which one is triggering the bans. More we cant do. (instants upgrades are yet to be banned)
Now I get to know what plans you are going for, and I am totaly cool for that.
Since you are telling me that there is a risk for getting banned, I will assume that the prize for this program won't be to much. Since if a user get banned, atleast he has't spent to much $ for nothing.

But, yet I don't know how fast Kixeye ban the user, and what sections the user get banned faster ( as you wrote, upgrade building = bans)

As I wrote, if this get the user banned by Kixeye ( not by player report)
The the prize most not be to high, I am thinking around 8-15 $
But if the program garanti the user no ban from the Server, then the prize for this hack can be rasied to 100$

ofc thos are the money I will have payed for the program.
- GalaxyHacker
Old   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHacker View Post
Now I get to know what plans you are going for, and I am totaly cool for that.
Since you are telling me that there is a risk for getting banned, I will assume that the prize for this program won't be to much. Since if a user get banned, atleast he has't spent to much $ for nothing.

But, yet I don't know how fast Kixeye ban the user, and what sections the user get banned faster ( as you wrote, upgrade building = bans)

As I wrote, if this get the user banned by Kixeye ( not by player report)
The the prize most not be to high, I am thinking around 8-15 $
But if the program garanti the user no ban from the Server, then the prize for this hack can be rasied to 100$

ofc thos are the money I will have payed for the program.
- GalaxyHacker

I wrote i have a account that uses upgrade building and has not been banned yet. (2 weeks old)
Old   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I used every cheat posted through Cheat Engine for nearly 10 months now.........never been busted..... Paying for a cheat? Really?

NOPE
Old   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,061
It doesn't matter how safe you make the client, you have no control over the checks on the server side. They will ban you everytime.

I have seen many hacks come and go since I used to do SWF hacks for this game,
When Kixeye realized they couldn't stop the hacking is when they put server side checks on it. Every hack will eventually get you banned on this game.. There is no way to avoid it.

Also.......No one knows how to use hacks responsibly, so don't expect that.

I will bet money that this hack is like all the rest and WILL get you banned.
But goodluck anyway.
Old   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Please click if i helped

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Totally agree with Morgs, there is no guarantee that you'll be safe and there will always be dumb people abusing the hack and yet blame the creator's fault for not giving them safety precautions. As long as you hack, there are chances that you'll be banned.
Old   #29

Hacks patched. Stay tunned.
Old   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

playing cheat no worth, i also a player in WC i have 4 bug ( free reso/free thorium/free research/free misile) all instant ? who want pm

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread