Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

searching for seafight acc

Discussion on searching for seafight acc within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
searching for seafight acc

Good evening mates! I am looking for a seafight europe server account with at least 25k damage! i offer 25-30 euros!
Old 09/05/2013, 16:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamapirate View Post
Good evening mates! I am looking for a seafight europe server account with at least 25k damage! i offer 25-30 euros!
add me skype : tobiibizamiami38
Old 09/07/2013, 23:11   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

you can get yourself a happy meal from mc donalds with that amount of money...got better ships on european servers,but little more expensive, if interested, add me on skype at kpt.terror
Old 09/08/2013, 00:13   #4

i dont care about happy meals i care about a ship with this ammount of money we are not all rich and stupid to waste money in these times for ships .nevermind u are added offer me a price