I SELL 1 license kbot unlimited GG-25Euro
I SELL 1 license PBDO unlimited SILVER +(2 ACC)-50 E
with password,email....
on bestbots is kBot GG / unlimited 34Euro
on PBdo SilverLicense: 25 Euro -> one bot account possible(not silver +)
SILVER + is 55 euro.(for 2 account possible)
There are silver licenses for 10 euros on the pbdo forum. Also, don't try and oversell your kbot license. Kbot GG licenses cost 25 euros from bestbots and there is no need to buy a license move like someone would be forced to with yours. Please, don't lie about prices...
There are silver licenses for 10 euros on the pbdo forum. Also, don't try and oversell your kbot license. Kbot GG licenses cost 25 euros from bestbots and there is no need to buy a license move like someone would be forced to with yours. Please, don't lie about prices...
No! Bestbots sells the KbotGG license for 34 euros!
There are silver licenses for 10 euros on the pbdo forum. Also, don't try and oversell your kbot license. Kbot GG licenses cost 25 euros from bestbots and there is no need to buy a license move like someone would be forced to with yours. Please, don't lie about prices...
1. go play tetris
2. you are a nooob
3.kbot licence is 34 euro
4.i dont lie
5. i dont have silver (nnnooob)(2)
6.READ with atention again my topic
7.dont post hunt and go to die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matador-darkorbit
No! Bestbots sells the KbotGG license for 34 euros!
1. go play tetris
2. you are a nooob
3.kbot licence is 34 euro
4.i dont lie
5. i dont have silver (nnnooob)(2)
6.READ with atention again my topic
7.dont post hunt and go to die.
Are you joking? Many countries don't have Paysafe, but Paypal can be used pretty much anywhere in the world. Besides, he wants payment by Western union, which can pay for a GG license from Bestbots for 25 euros. If someone wants to buy it, go ahead, but I don't know why people use Paysafe if it costs more.
PBDO official seller 04/12/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 123 Replies http://i.epvpimg.com/HKFyh.gif
NOW, YOU HAVE 1 HOUR/DAY TRIAL TIME FOR TESTING
Hello all:
I am a PBDO moderator and I'm runnning a selling service for PBDO during the last year, all my customers are satisfied with the service and the support, you can check if I am trusted here:
PBDO official seller 01/26/2012 - DarkOrbit - 8 Replies Hello all:
I am a PBDO moderator and I'm starting a selling service for PBDO, you can check if I am trusted here:
Reseller
What do I offer:
Fast and secure transactions for your licenses and the best support if you need.