Darkorbit top 400 scandi 2 20€ 09/15/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 1 Replies First of all, I know that I don't have many posts here. But I want to get the account sold. The account is in server Scandinavia 2, and I'll sell it for 20€ paysafecard
Some facts:
-Over 1.000.000.000 ep
-7 iris (bad luck, one said BOOM)
-30m credit, soon new iris (low prices in server)
-24 skills
-Solace, amber
-skylab lvl 20
-rep4 and 1 lf4
[WTT WTS] 2 darkorbit acc's scandi 1 scandi 2 06/07/2013 - DarkOrbit Trading - 2 Replies 1. Scandinavia 1 :
17 lvl
1 lf4
1 iris ( 7 destroyed)
couple parts for apis
1 hangar ( goli - diminisher )
full lf3
full speed
18 shield
pet
scandi 2 account lvl 19! 08/12/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 19 Replies im selling one of my accs =)
1,3 bil ep
8 mil honor
no ban stage
5 lf4
1 havoc :/
kbot no gg
24pp, soon 25
370k uri !
TOP ACCOUNT Scandi 2 05/14/2012 - DarkOrbit - 1 Replies Hi, i know this topic need to be in the section Browsergames Trading
But because i know there are lot of more viewers on this topic so i just place a link ^^
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/browsergames-tra ding/1882024-darkorbit-top-account-scandi-2-video. html#post16688412
Scandi 1 11/26/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies 16 Level.
Scandinavya 1
MMO 150K Rank Point Staff major
270m Ep and 2.5 m m honor
37 lf3 and 5 lf4
28bo2
50 -60 g3n 7900 generator
Cpu :=All Cpu have.
330k x2
150kx3