I got reply from Peter Griffin'http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/members/5065336-peter-griffin-.html
and its a fake. I bought 20 euro and then he could not deliver the goods. Then he blacklisted me in skype and disappeared.
I just want to warn you guys about this guy even he has 47 point positive black market.
Too bad. Ehh, i already found a good bot that does the farming, sylph hunting, worldboss & more on .
On my pc it works on any resolution, check it for yourself...
Wartune Hack Please! 04/25/2013 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Wartune, wartune.r2games.com
Please help me to hack. I always redirected to fake sites. Can you help me elitepvpers
Server=Estervyn
Name=MeasureLess
Lv=40/Archer
[Request] Wartune Hack :) 02/26/2013 - Facebook - 0 Replies Send me some Wartune hack Please :handsdown::handsdown:
Help Help :handsdown::handsdown:
[Request]Any Wartune hack 12/24/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies as the title says:)
any help would be appreciated.Ty
(Request) Hack WARTUNE 09/13/2012 - Browsergames - 0 Replies PLizzzzz Give me cheat Wartune...!!!! :):):):o:o:o