I search GE7 or GE4 Or GE3 Or GE1 accounts,
I search not very big account just little till 30 euros.(Psc i prefer)
For some account i can offer exchange.
I still dont believe you ! Maybe you well pay by psc and once you get the account you well use the psc to buy prem and uri for that account you just 'bought'
he wanted to trade the acc with me zijju is the acc aegis ? with 8 iris ? and some ammo?>
yorick1998, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. zijju i cant see ur tipic
he wanted to trade the acc with me zijju is the acc aegis ? with 8 iris ? and some ammo?>
I add the acc for him, but he dont add me the pbdo silver license! ..
yes this aegis acc, 1 havoc, 1 hercules...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorick1998
he wanted to trade the acc with me zijju is the acc aegis ? with 8 iris ? and some ammo?>
yorick1998, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. zijju i cant see ur tipic
i think because the topic have in the complaint area, and this is the reason why you dont see
[Searching] Accounts 03/20/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 5 Replies Hi,
I Search a Global Europe account, I prefer Global europe 7,6 or 1.
Add me on skype ennio-grepolis.
Searching Top Accounts ! 06/18/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies searching top de7 account i will spend up to 200€ paysafe
Searching Top Accounts ! 06/11/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies topic says all, i will spend up to 140€ paysafe
Searching Top Accounts ! 05/30/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies i search 2 top accounts on the same server up to 500€ paypal !
I have 900 Silkroad Accounts, searching good steam accounts 01/19/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 10 Replies Hi.
Thats the deal: I gave you 20 Accounts t hen u give me a steam.
I just make the first step, if you are trusted member, mod or whatever.
If u are a lowposter, then you have to give your acc first!
Thatz my icq number 133773721