Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Level 20 and Level 19

Discussion on Selling Level 20 and Level 19 within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Level 20 and Level 19

hello, I know i'm not trusted because I have 0 posts and 0 Thanks , but I made this account in 2010 as you can see: )

I have decided to sell my accounts for 50 pound for a level 19 , or 60 pound for a level 20
IF PRICE IS TOO HIGH MESSAGE ME AND WE CAN SORT OUT A LOWER PRICE

Level 20: Has nearly 3 bill exp

16 LF4 nearly all upgraded level 16
9 drones , 8 iris 1 apis all level 16
lots of ammo
5 drone formation including moth and turtle
diminsher/spectrum/solace
2nd hanger is an AEGIS.

Level 19:
full havocs
no lf4
ammo
1 drone formation

if you want to you could teamview me and i can show accounts too you ,

Thank you for your time
Old 01/18/2013, 23:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can check my IP , This account was mad in 2010 and this was my first post now stop commenting on my posts i've already reported you as its classed as harassment
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling a level 80 vampire, shadow mastery level 50, level 1 wings.
09/22/2012 - Forsaken World - 1 Replies
Hello, I am selling my account forsaken world, server shylia. Character: Vampire Level: 80 http://www.blacknight-online.com/fwimage/perso.PN G Specialty: PVP
Selling Level 50 Champion Jugg & Level 14 Commando! CHEAP! With 3+months of service!
01/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Selling Level 50 Warrior Jugg and Level 14 Commando on Iron Citadel. BOTH ACCOUNTS ELIGIBLE FOR ?FOUNDER? Title January 24th 2011. Account has over 3months of service left on it, that is why I am asking $350. Level 50 Jugg 28 Daily Commendations, and many planet commendations for each planet. All Full Champion PVP Gear(except chest/belt). PVP gear is for DPS spec?ed Jugg, but also has some tank parts that came extra. Level 400 slicing, 300 scavenging, 70 cybertech. Quinn(Companion...
Selling level 126 rogue and level 122 royal knight in Eternia Last Chaos
12/19/2010 - Last Chaos Trading - 18 Replies
THEY'RE CLEAN! Hi, The title says it all. I'm selling those account, i'm trading'em for an account a good one, in Last Chaos Usa. Add me on msn [email protected]