Funny to see how stupid people are, he obviously scams people all the time but your to stupid to realize. Lmao dude it's so easy to tell he was scamming you just from reading the log you posted.
@King do you really think i'm interested if i get banned? I can easy make a new account , i know I never scammed no one.. so go running to admins
I only want to say that this guy irwinew tryed to buy my acc and when i told him i trade only with middleman and i dont want to use skype only epvp PM , he refused ... so ... NEVER trade without middleman
Kingo thanks mate for finally getting this guy banned.I am sorry for your lost,i am also sorry for my lost.But eh the ban won't stop him scam...so please take care from now one if you see someone selling level 19 or level 20 on GB1(i heard that he also have lvl 19 account)
Selling Level 50 Champion Jugg & Level 14 Commando! CHEAP! With 3+months of service! 01/21/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies Selling Level 50 Warrior Jugg and Level 14 Commando on Iron Citadel.
BOTH ACCOUNTS ELIGIBLE FOR ?FOUNDER? Title January 24th 2011.
Account has over 3months of service left on it, that is why I am asking $350.
Level 50 Jugg
28 Daily Commendations, and many planet commendations for each planet.
All Full Champion PVP Gear(except chest/belt). PVP gear is for DPS spec?ed Jugg, but also has some tank parts that came extra.
Level 400 slicing, 300 scavenging, 70 cybertech.
Quinn(Companion...