cz3, basic colonel, 23 lf-4 12/08/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies i make this thread only for the trade request .... i dont want offers ^^
23 lf4, ~10 lvl
10 drones lvl 16
10 havoc
1 hercules
basic colonel, 20 lvl
Sold#
Selling Lvl 19 Basic Colonel 12/07/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 12 Replies Hey Guys,
I want to offer you the account, cuz I quit this game.
Uridium: ~ 140.000
Ship: Goliath (Dimisher/Venom/Enforcer/Bostion/Exalted/Veteran)
8 Iris + 1 Apis + 1 Zeus + 1 Hovac
15 Speedgens
17 Shields (16 lvl5)
31 LF3
3 LF4 (1 lvl8)
Selling Lvl 19 Basic Colonel 11/30/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 2 Replies Hey Guys,
I want to offer you the account from my friend to, cuz nobody contact him so I try it now for him.
Uridium: ~ 300.000
Ship: Goliath (Dimisher/Venom/Enforcer/Bostion/Exalted/Veteran)
8 Iris + 1 Apis (2. Apis 0/45 / Zeus 17/45) + 1 Hovac
15 Speedgens
17 Shields (16 lvl5)
31 LF3
3 LF4 (1 lvl8)
Selling level 19 Basic Colonel - 31 pilot skills - PSC 11/10/2011 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies So I am selling my account. Server is Scandinavia 2.
I do accept PSC!
EP: ~1.560.000.000
Honor: ~11.000.000
Enforcer, Bastion, Crimson, Veteran, Exhalted, Venom.
Pet level 9. Includes best auto looter, and best kamikaze. Radar protocol is also level 3. Never used kerkava, unlimited kBot license. Needs 170.000 rank points to be a colonel.Details and price.