this is just one more trump for users, because you cant be cheaer then official site, so please be smart and close this...
you said price will be here before december, and then in two days, and they in few hours, and after that you will say sorry because delay, but you will have to wait few days again....
this is just one more trump for users, because you cant be cheaer then official site, so please be smart and close this...
you said price will be here before december, and then in two days, and they in few hours, and after that you will say sorry because delay, but you will have to wait few days again....
The point is that I can be cheaper I've got higher discounts and in promotion time I'm able to make cheaper prices
There is a little problem with selling ibot and openstealth...
I wanted to make prices LOWER than on profibot.net (due to seller discount which I get) but after I get SELLER function they took it from me couse I didn't sell any license
Now their support doesn't response me nothing more than "You have not sold a single license!" so seems my explanations won't help here...
It's a pity couse I've got now many asks about buying ibot or openstealth...
So I've got an idea and I need your help!!
Please go (you need to have an account on profibot.net) and write to their support something like that:
Quote:
Please make KAMIENIARZ your seller because I want to buy ibot/openstealth from him!
I hope that your 'intervention' will help in this situation and I'll be able to give you very good prices for ibot and openstealth