Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] account BGO, server Sagittaron, SHIPS GREAT VALUE, VERY CHEAP.

Discussion on [WTS] account BGO, server Sagittaron, SHIPS GREAT VALUE, VERY CHEAP. within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] account BGO, server Sagittaron, SHIPS GREAT VALUE, VERY CHEAP.

LVL 60.
SERVER: SAGITTARON

The account has the three best ships in the game:

War Raider: Advanced level 10 cannons.
Liche: No advanced, guns level 6.
Nidhogg: No advanced, level 8 guns.

Only Nidhogg value is 100 €.

Price 70 € (or equivalent in dollars)

I can not use the account due to my work, do not miss the opportunity to take this account at a price much lower than the real. 100% SAFE.

It is so cheap that you could even resell it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Great EUW account [Cheap]
09/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
delete pls
Selling Great Eu west account CHEAP
09/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Price:5Euro via paypal http://i.epvpimg.com/1IzEf.jpg Skins:Stinger akali,phantom karthus,mercenary katarina,judment kayle, deadly kennen, obsidian malphite, dragon knight mordekaiser, leaopard nidalee, french maid nidalee, frozen olaf, forsaken olaf, royal shaco, frozen shen, badger teemo, king tryndamere, kingpin twitch, feral warvick,tundra hunter warwick, imperial xin zhao Elo: 1100 Ranked match played: ~200
Great CE Account CHEAP Lv.50 Sorc & More $100
06/15/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 1 Replies
I am selling everything that came with Collector Edition Box, which I'll ship to you at your expense, if you want it. (Canada & US). I only opened it once upon arrival back on December 2011 to inspect the contents and install the game. Everything is in mint condition. Only used the Digipass for the obvious reason of logging in. If you have the game installed and up to date you'll be able to fire the account up, which has a subscription till June 20 2012. And wait for the goodies to...
Top Account Very Cheap on Great Britain 1
06/05/2012 - Browsergames Trading - 8 Replies
Hi I'm selling my account SERVER GREAT BRİTANİN 1 41 Pilot Bio Pet level 14 and Have All AI Protocol Skylab Full 20 8 İris premium for 4 month. No Havoc Level : 20
S> GREAT ITEMS ON STORM SERVER CHEAP
07/21/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
+8 2soc -3dmg PERMED p3 warrior headband (super) +6 2soc -1dmg PERMED p6 tao amour (super) +8 2soc -3dmg PERMED p5 warrior shield (super) +4 2soc tao bag (super) +6 2soc backsword PERMED p6 (super) +4 2soc bracelet PERMED p3 (super) +5 1soc -5dmg boots (super) +7 2soc 2super glory tower (super) +6 2soc 2super thunder fan (super) MG -1dmg