hello i need acces to VPS because i need bot 1 acc but my internet is slow and acces i need because i want to have control over my acc (if i will need turn off bot and stuff like this)
if you have it i will give you for (max 1 month) acces to VPS a Darkorbit account
Yes it is possible(in half). At Cloudshare, you can connect to the trial server, but can't use the internet
It says no connection, but how can I connect then to this VPS?
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account 07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years.
It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P
The account has:
Level 20 Warrior/Ranger
He has Razorstone axe
The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though
Purple Eternal Shield
7k gold