Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

no uridium!!

Discussion on no uridium!! within the DarkOrbit Trading forum part of the Browsergames Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down no uridium!!

does anyone know what is happening with darkorbit? with packet duplicator I did with kbot 6mil uridium for 1 hour and now I do 1 hour = one thousand uridium what is happening?
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
uridium help
07/08/2012 - DarkOrbit - 14 Replies
hello, I want to save for the venom design but I do whenever I have all 100,000 Uridium on things that are not really needed. can anyone give tips how I can best Uridium my savings? thanks sorry for my bad english
Uridium, soon ...
06/01/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 26 Replies
With you Schweppess Hi all! I'll talk to you in English, so most of the participants of the forum was clear to my topic. And so many of you know that you can buy uridium at very low prices from dealers. Soon I will create a theme, which will be written in the price of uridium. And now I need to figure out how it will be easier to transfer money what currency you use and what purses are using. Write in the subject's country, currency and payment method (electronic purse). After that, I'll...