Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

seafight teacher

Discussion on seafight teacher within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
seafight teacher

hi im looking for someone to teach me how to generate pearls and create bots for free.

once i start selling i will give you 70% of the profit for bots and 90% for pearls.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
looking for C# teacher
05/27/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
i really wanna learn how to code i been looking at guides and all kinds of stuff i been working on some sources that has been release on this forum but i think i still need a teacher to learn im 15 i dont have a credit card or a paypal so i cant pay you but if any one wants to help for free please reply on this form i really wanna learn lol
I need a Teacher
01/20/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
sup every one. i really want to learn how to program and wanted to know if any one in this forum would be my teacher for free or show me the basics. i am only 15 so i don't really have money so i am asking for free teaching which is kinda crazy but any ways if you wanna help me add me at [email protected] thank you
I need a Teacher
01/19/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
sup every one. i really want to learn how to program and wanted to know if any one in this forum would be my teacher for free or show me the basics. i am only 15 so i don't really have money so i am asking for free teaching which is kinda crazy but any ways if you wanna help me add me at [email protected] thank you
I need a teacher.
08/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I am seeking knowledge into coding. I know my way around the files, but I am not to in dept on how to code. I am willing to learn on a LOTF source or CoEmu. Please reply on this post if you are willing to help. Thank you, Lkc
[Looking For] Teacher
08/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ive been messing with all the sources that have come out on these forums and i'm thinking its time to start my own source. But I require a teacher to help me start off the source; Teach me the basics of the encryption (not 5017+ because i don't wanna get ahead of myself) Teach me the basics of the packets Teach me the ways of storing data (not necessarily telling me your secret methods lol) And Teaching me anything else i need to know. Note: Ive been playing around with C# for...