Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Browsergames Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>>Trusted<< Open Botting service (Kbot)!

Discussion on >>Trusted<< Open Botting service (Kbot)! within the Browsergames Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
>>Trusted<< Open Botting service (Kbot)!

Today I decided to open a botting service to help, for guys who can not leave their computers at night for example..., or otherwise want to botting safe ( I know how to bot in safety).

So I offer several services:

- Botting 12/7 days 10 € for 45 days(good).
- Botting 24/7 days 15 € for 2 months(not safe).
- Safe botting 10 € for 45 days(recommended).
- Unlimited Safe botting 25€ ( very recommended).
- Unlimited botting 12/7 and 24/7 for 20€.
- We can negotiate about days , price ...
Personnally I recommended to use Safe Botting or more 12/7 but not 24/7 you will get ban I think . I accept only paysefecard,neosurf,ticket surf !

contact: skype ( malacquis_brice) , teamspeak3 ( 194.150.237.32:9999 no password), msn ( ).

Guys come to me and enjoy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkorbit Botting-[Service] Ibot&KBot ! LIMITED
03/12/2012 - DarkOrbit Trading - 13 Replies
NEW THREAD http://i.epvpimg.com/NOkmg.jpg click picture !
[100% Trusted] Botting Service
02/18/2012 - DarkOrbit - 10 Replies
I want open a botting service to help a lot of people because I know how to botting safe to noy getting banned , guys trust me , I dont tell shit ! I bot since 2-3 years never get caught ... I goes to open in the future or now if I have customer ( ONLY Kbot). I bot your account in safety and you pay me 10€ ( 45 days) . About code captcha in box you pay your solver ( captchatrader , antigate or deathbycaptcha ...) you can ask me on my skype to help you ...I recommand to pay a box doubler and...
[B] URI - BOT SERVICE with KBOT 100% Trusted
06/24/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hi! Ich weiß nicht ob es noch leute gibt die hier anderen leuten vertrauen wollen aber ich kanns mal versuchen: ICh biete euch hier meinen Darkorbit BOT service an! Ne Volle Woche (7 Tage)...... 10€