Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Bless Online
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Sprint/Climb Mod

Old   #1

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,277
Sprint/Climb Mod

Light weight hex editor .

CTRL+O

Navigate to: Bless Online\BLGame\CookedContent\Script\BLGame.u

CTRL+F, set Datatype: Hex-values

Climb -
Code:
Original: 76 78 00 00 1E DB 0F 49 40 16 1E 00 00 34 43 16
Modified: 76 78 00 00 1E 6F 12 83 3A 16 1E 6F 12 83 3A 16
Sprint ( set hotkey to run/walk )-
Code:
Original: 74 00 00 24 01 06 56 00 0f 01 AD 74 00 00 24 02
Modified: 74 00 00 24 03 06 56 00 0f 01 AD 74 00 00 24 03

Pre-done file attached for the leechers.

Credits: BlessPhax ( for the bytes )

P.S.:
Quote:
-Updating the code to match Bless v1.3.0.0 (They really tried to stop us..)
No, just use wildcards on your patterns & make sure you obfuscate your code aswell as add some kind of verification system to it so it doesn't get passed around everywhere publicly, if you need any help let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: rar BLGame.rar (1.47 MB, 36 views)

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2018, 20:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
unfortunately, these values will change if the files original uscript is updated. so this will only work for patch v1.3.0.0

Old 07/05/2018, 21:08   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessphax View Post
unfortunately, these values will change if the files original uscript is updated. so this will only work for patch v1.3.0.0
Patch v1.2.0.0:

Code:
77 78 00 00 1E DB 0F 49 40 16 1E 00 00 34 43 16

Patch v1.3.0.0:

Code:
76 78 00 00 1E DB 0F 49 40 16 1E 00 00 34 43 16
I updated the bytes from v1.2.0.0, like I said - minor byte changes is not that big of a deal if you use wildcards in your patterns.

P.S.: I don't plan on posting the fly/clip hack, I don't like posting hacks that result in a ban.
Old 07/05/2018, 21:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Patch v1.2.0.0:

Code:
77 78 00 00 1E DB 0F 49 40 16 1E 00 00 34 43 16

Patch v1.3.0.0:

Code:
76 78 00 00 1E DB 0F 49 40 16 1E 00 00 34 43 16
I updated the bytes from v1.2.0.0, like I said - minor byte changes is not that big of a deal if you use wildcards in your patterns.
then you should provide that information to those who wish to modify the u file each patch.

you dont need my permission to use my byte data, but youre essentially releasing my scirpts for free with this post. i appreciate you crediting me, but you posting this is no different than the users who gave out the compiled script on faction chat for free.

This is also unfair to the large sum of users who did pay to use this script (as you would only have this if you paid for it, or recieved it from someone who did)

this is less about money, and more about integrity.

its easy to replace data if you know what to replace. finding tokens and matching mem sizes, while still scripting functional code in hexa can be very time consuming

Old 07/05/2018, 21:44   #5

Quote:
then you should provide that information to those who wish to modify the u file each patch.
Most people that are not mooching the file, would know to do as such, so not needed really - anyone that has used CE knows how to use AOB ( I hope ).

Quote:
you dont need my permission to use my byte data, but youre essentially releasing my scirpts for free with this post. i appreciate you crediting me, but you posting this is no different than the users who gave out the compiled script on faction chat for free.
Your 'script' is not a script, you don't own the bytes ( technically neowiz does in relation to the file, we do cause its on our computer ) and you were using read/write, anyone can google source for that and its nothing unique in your code either, even documentation publicly on it here & here.

Quote:
This is also unfair to the large sum of users who did pay to use this script (as you would only have this if you paid for it, or recieved it from someone who did)
Sorry man, but everyone has posted your stuff everywhere ( including the bless discord ), so don't blame me - blame the people you gave it to and that you didn't put any type of security on it which I already told you to do so.

The people who use my mod for archeage often pass it around because I put no security on it, but its fine by me cause most of it is very good quality of life improvements to the game and if the players are happy - then I'm Ok with that, but I do however put a login system for everything else to avoid abuse as much as I can since it is an outright hack.

Quote:
this is less about money, and more about integrity.
Then explain what integrity is to the users that took your program an passed it to the entire player base before picking any battle at all with me, I simply updated the bytes handed to me.
Old 07/05/2018, 22:29   #6

Quote:
Your 'script' is not a script, you don't own the bytes ( technically neowiz does in relation to the file, we do cause its on our computer ) and you were using read/write, anyone can google source for that and its nothing unique in your code either, even documentation publicly on it here & here.
This is incorrect. It is a script, you're just reading the compiled byte data from unreal cpp code. Neowiz does not legally own this file; You are right, the file is on my computer, I purchased the game, I have the right to do as I please with it.

Yes, I used a very simple vb.net script to write the bytes that I compiled to the file. You did not post the source to that script, this is not what we are discussing.

What you posted is quite literally the raw byte data for a script that I wrote (this one is a lot simpler than the others) but you should know this byte data comes from cpp.

As I stated previously, keeping file size and memory size the same while rewriting entire functions as a token is an extreme time sink.

Quote:
Sorry man, but everyone has posted your stuff everywhere ( including the bless discord ), so don't blame me - blame the people you gave it to and that you didn't put any type of security on it which I already told you to do so.

The people who use my mod for archeage often pass it around because I put no security on it, but its fine by me cause most of it is very good quality of life improvements to the game and if the players are happy - then I'm Ok with that, but I do however put a login system for everything else to avoid abuse as much as I can since it is an outright hack.
You can't say "dont blame me" when you're contributing to the very thing you're apologizing for. You say you're willing to help me, yet you repost byte data that I compiled - for free.
Quote:
Then explain what integrity is to the users that took your program an passed it to the entire player base before picking any battle at all with me, I simply updated the bytes handed to me.
The difference here is, you had the audacity to post it in the very same forum and credit me. This is blatantly disrespectful to the integrity of this hacking community, and developers in general.

Crediting me for this was almost a slap in the face, as well as offering to help in this manner.
Old 07/05/2018, 23:17   #7

Quote:
What you posted is quite literally the raw byte data for a script that I wrote (this one is a lot simpler than the others) but you should know this byte data comes from cpp.
Quote:
As I stated previously, keeping file size and memory size the same while rewriting entire functions as a token is an extreme time sink.
You are just writing bytes to a file, its the same thing I purdy much do in derp except I'm doing it with my memory handler on demand instead of changing a file.

je 12345 == 0F 84 35 30 00 00 // ja 12345 == 0F 87 35 30 00 00

Quote:
You can't say "dont blame me" when you're contributing to the very thing you're apologizing for. You say you're willing to help me, yet you repost byte data that I compiled - [I]for free
No, I posted updated bytes and simply used the old ones that were given to me by a user in decimal format then converted to hex then simply pattern scanned the file and updated it accordingly and yes I was willing to help you, but now your just picking a senseless argument and should just let it go guy, it serves no purpose, just work on your program/secure it/update it an continue on.

Quote:
This is blatantly disrespectful to the integrity of this hacking community, and developers in general.
No it isn't - and I highlighted why.

I understand what it feels like to have things posted, but I posted nothing of yours, so drop it.
Old 07/06/2018, 00:15   #8

Quote:
You are just writing bytes to a file, its the same thing I purdy much do in derp except I'm doing it with my memory handler on demand instead of changing a file.

je 12345 == 0F 84 35 30 00 00 // ja 12345 == 0F 87 35 30 00 00
You again, are incorrect. Compiling code and writing code seem to be where you've fallen off here. Hex editing and coding are very different.

This is what those bytes are compiled from:

Quote:
if(PCPawn.bIsWalking)
{
PCPawn.MoveSpeedType = 1;
}
// End:0xC1
else
Quote:
if(bIsSprinting)
{
MoveSpeedType = 3;
// End:0x5E
if(bIsUnsheathed)
{
SheatheWeapon();
}
}
// End:0x6D
else
{
MoveSpeedType = 2;
}
}
This specific piece of code is very easy to change in a hex editor, since the value you are changing is a simple integer value (24 02 -> 24 03)

Which changes the raw cpp script to
Quote:
if(bIsSprinting)
{
MoveSpeedType = 3;
// End:0x5E
if(bIsUnsheathed)
{
SheatheWeapon();
}
}
// End:0x6D
else
{
MoveSpeedType = 3;
}
}
Write the script -> change the code

You did not post the Fly/No Clip, this is the one that required hours of function backtracing to find a proper application for hex editing within the bounds of the file size and memory size. This required me to write my own functions entirely, not just change simple 2/2 tokens.

I think you're misinterpreting what hex editing is. It is only a means of applying changes to a function, if you don't know the script, you have no idea what values you are modifying, or where to find them in memory. (CE does well for searching for integer tokens, but you can only do so much)

Quote:
No, I posted updated bytes and simply used the old ones that were given to me by a user in decimal format then converted to hex then simply pattern scanned the file and updated it accordingly and yes I was willing to help you, but now your just picking a senseless argument and should just let it go guy, it serves no purpose, just work on your program/secure it/update it an continue on.
It would seem like the amount of knowledge you have would serve no purpose for me. Thank you for the offer, though.

Quote:
No it isn't - and I highlighted why.

I understand what it feels like to have things posted, but I posted nothing of yours, so drop it.
Then why are you telling me to secure my file? And why do you secure your own, as you stated? You feel it's wrong that my method was being given away for free (which is obvious, seeing that you apologized for this)

I'm not sure what you're defending at this point. You've proven your purpose to me, I just felt the need to call you out is all.
Old 07/06/2018, 00:58   #9

Quote:
You again, are incorrect. Compiling code and writing code seem to be where you've fallen off here. Hex editing and coding are very different.
Not gonna quote the whole thing, but you can get the tools to do the same thing an just convert.

Again, you are not doing something that isn't already public & I've also posted this to someone on discord before about being able to see the scripts within ages ago and things you could do to modify them.... Would you like logs of that ( it was much more before your lil thing was posted ).

Quote:
You did not post the Fly/No Clip, this is the one that required hours of function backtracing to find a proper application for hex editing within the bounds of the file size and memory size. This required me to write my own functions entirely, not just change simple 2/2 tokens.
Because I didn't care about posting a hack that is getting people banned for abusing it, its not something I tend to do, but if you'd like I can easily post that aswell?

Quote:
Then why are you telling me to secure my file? And why do you secure your own, as you stated?
To avoid abuse, obviously something that is widespread right now, if you didn't notice.

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're defending at this point. You've proven your purpose to me, I just felt the need to call you out is all.
You are really not calling me out on anything, the tools are avidly public and available.. You are even profiting off something involving the turbans that was originally done on RU ( as was some of the other things ).
Old 07/06/2018, 01:22   #10

Quote:
Again, you are not doing something that isn't already public & I've also posted this to someone on discord before about being able to see the scripts within ages ago and things you could do to modify them.... Would you like logs of that ( it was much more before your lil thing was posted ).
You are being extremely dense, as the means to hack and modify ANY file in exsitence is available to the public, all that is required is time and knowledge.

Youre clearly giving away something that can ban someone, something that you put no time and effort into crafting. Youre giving away someone elses time, effort, and knowledge, for free, in the exact same forum that it is being sold.

You claim to have had your files spread for free, yet you do it directly here.

You're doing nothing but stubbing the source of this data, as clearly these mods never existed before i released them, and the only ones being posted are specifically the ones ive made public for those willing to pay.

Why are you specifically releasing a sprint/climb mod? why dont you make a mod that allows something that we cant already do? It seems as if you are doing this because you either lack the time, or the knowledge. you gain nothing personally by posting this data here for free.

At this point, i feel no need to continue creating new scripts for this game, as it is not worth my time

Quote:
You are really not calling me out on anything, the tools are avidly public and available.. You are even profiting off something involving the turbans that was originally done on RU
This seems to be your reasoning for posting this in the first place. Just so you know, I could easily have sold the sprint/fly/climb/noclip for 15$ alone. (which no one would have right now if i never put the time and knowledge into making it) i included the turban mod for convenience.
Old 07/06/2018, 01:52   #11

Quote:
You are being extremely dense, as the means to hack and modify ANY file in exsitence is available to the public, all that is required is time and knowledge.
If you want you can ask someone in my discord, since we already had been doing stuff prior..

Heres an actual turban model changed ingame:

Using a simple // command to turn on the debug output ( helps with finding function/models ):

Something to get you wet:
Code:
enum ERestrictTradeType
{
    ERestrictTradeType_none,
    ERestrictTradeType_personal_trade,
    ERestrictTradeType_mail,
    ERestrictTradeType_auction,
    ERestrictTradeType_warehouse,
    ERestrictTradeType_MAX
};

Quote:
Youre giving away someone elses time, effort, and knowledge, for free, in the exact same forum that it is being sold.
Sorry dude, but you are not a special snowflake, I just tend to keep things with my users since the majority are trust worthy or I keep it private but honestly the game is dying very quickly so there is no profit to gain off this and you are just milking an already unhappy userbase.

Quote:
You're doing nothing but stubbing the source of this data, as clearly these mods never existed before i released them, and the only ones being posted are specifically the ones ive made public for those willing to pay.
Quote:
Why are you specifically releasing a sprint/climb mod? why dont you make a mod that allows something that we cant already do? It seems as if you are doing this because you either lack the time, or the knowledge. you gain nothing personally by posting this data here for free.
Read above, cause we were doing this months ago quietly & people still haven't figured out how to properly edit the models yet ( as I showed ).

Oh and P.S.: Here is the stuff for the turbans if you wanna edit the model

Code:
Diffuse=DLV_Dacanda_Object_GotosCrown_D_KJH
Normal=DLV_Dacanda_Object_GotosCrown_N_KJH
Specular=DLV_Dacanda_Object_GotosCrown_SP_KJH

LD_Quest_C.upk
Old 07/06/2018, 02:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
If you want you can ask someone in my discord, since we already had been doing stuff prior..

Heres an actual turban model changed ingame:

Using a simple // command to turn on the debug output ( helps with finding function/models ):

Something to get you wet:
Code:
enum ERestrictTradeType
{
    ERestrictTradeType_none,
    ERestrictTradeType_personal_trade,
    ERestrictTradeType_mail,
    ERestrictTradeType_auction,
    ERestrictTradeType_warehouse,
    ERestrictTradeType_MAX
};

Sorry dude, but you are not a special snowflake, I just tend to keep things with my users since the majority are trust worthy or I keep it private.

Read above, cause we were doing this months ago quietly & people still haven't figured out how to properly edit the models yet ( as I showed ).
im sure tons of exploits are being used privately, i have many as well.

based on what youve said, i can only assume that your only reason for doing this was to stub any profit i make for being the first one to release it.

You even specifically credited me for the byte data, something that is being sold in another forum.

Like i said, your intention has been proven, and i am just calling you out.

Quote:

Oh and P.S.: Here is the stuff for the turbans if you wanna edit the model
Yes im very aware that this game is open source ��
Old 07/06/2018, 02:38   #13

Quote:
im sure tons of exploits are being used privately, i have many as well.

based on what youve said, i can only assume that your only reason for doing this was to stub any profit i make for being the first one to release it.

You even specifically credited me for the byte data, something that is being sold in another forum.

Like i said, your intention has been proven, and i am just calling you out.
If I wanted to release something I would of already released it, I'm not one for being shy absolutely at all - you should check into my antics with Trion/XLGames and I could give a shit less about money ( I charge far less then you do for aloooot more functionality in my programs ).

You did your leg work in regard to 2 things ( I already had the fly hack - I just don't use it at all, I have a video now even if you'd like and a completely different method of doing it entirely ) and I gave credit where it was due.

The intention was simple, to give things free to a dying player base to let them have fun with it before neowiz attempts to do something against it ( likely not, but we'll see ) and encourage people to do things on there own.

is also how you can unpack/repack if you prefer to do more, or anyone else for that matter..

Simply just unpack or decompress/extract ( with other files linked ), do your edits, then drop the folder into repack ( make sure to keep byte size ) and place it back to its original bless directory.

Your just creating spam in the thread, let it be man, I already proved outright I'm well above what you thought, no need to continue measuring dicks here.

Oh forgot to mention, if you wanna debug without BE on ( already gave this to kefka ), simply hook steams createprocess function and you can change the Bless_BE string an it'll load just fine ( you will get kicked eventually ingame cause of heartbeat but that isn't hard to fix either since its a localized check ), that method also I do believe still works with H1Z1 aswell, too.
Old 07/06/2018, 02:59   #14

Quote:
The intention was simple, to give things free to a dying player base to let them have fun with it before neowiz attempts to do something against it ( likely not, but we'll see ) and encourage people to do things on there own.
you are giving the EXACT release for free, in the same forum it is being sold.

you can speculate on your own that makes me feel as the source of its origins.

this wasnt a ******* contest for me, its about someone spreading a paid resource for free. i honestly would not have even replied if you didnt credit me, im well aware these changes can be made fairly easily.

i got the vibe that you were measuring dicks from pointing out the bit about wildcards and obfuscating. stating that im "no snowflake" and saying youre more than i thought you were proves this attitude.

you missed the point entirely, its very obvious this post was directed toward me, and you knew i would read it

like i said, im just calling you out
Old 07/06/2018, 03:36   #15

Quote:
you are giving the EXACT release for free, in the same forum it is being sold.
Aswell as everything else needed to modify the game that is publicly available for free.

Quote:
i got the vibe that you were measuring dicks from pointing out the bit about wildcards and obfuscating. stating that im "no snowflake" and saying youre more than i thought you were proves this attitude.
Yes because you made it like they did something drastic to try an stop stuff, when they did nothing worth mentioning.

And you were trying to act like you did something special, when all the tools are public but nobody knew what/how/ect in relation to it and now I've posted the majority that you need, rest is on the community.

The attitude is because you kept dragging this on when I've been nice in messages and also asked you even to drop it/let it go repeatedly but you keep running off at the mouth which is only instigating this situation further..

Quote:
you missed the point entirely, its very obvious this post was directed toward me, and you knew i would read it
You are not even relevant, you were even dumb enough to use the same discord/ingame name, like common man.. Then you put a program that is obviously gonna be abused an passed around everywhere out with absolutely no protection on it an act like you were the first one who was doing stuff when we'd been doing it prior?

Get a grip dude an just move on an let it go, it really had absolutely nothing to do with taking a go at you cause if I wanted to do that I'd of just posted the source.