Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > New Arrivals > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 20:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GG Killer Alternative?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GG Killer Alternative?

Is there anything I can use similiar like gameguard killer? I try suspend gamemon but it didn't worked for me. I think heartbeat is on so I need something stable and reliable.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,236
I guess Bns has also an internal Check which u cant Bypass.

Dont try to Change memory adresses or something u get banned wihtin 3 hours (happend to me)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 2 mit Tapatalk

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
Is there anything I can use similiar like gameguard killer? I try suspend gamemon but it didn't worked for me. I think heartbeat is on so I need something stable and reliable.
There's no Heartbeat in BNS' gameguard.
You can remove it from the client if you know how to.
Why are you looking for a GG Bypass anyway?
Most of the stuff are server sided and whats left in the client are full of traps.
Once you edit those traps (memory left intently to lure hackers/cheaters) you get automatic ban.

The only good thing for GG Bypass is the .
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
There's no Heartbeat in BNS' gameguard.
You can remove it from the client if you know how to.
Why are you looking for a GG Bypass anyway?
Most of the stuff are server sided and whats left in the client are full of traps.
Once you edit those traps (memory left intently to lure hackers/cheaters) you get automatic ban.

The only good thing for GG Bypass is the .
Well I am looking for gg killer because of stutters. I have A10 7870K but I guess that's not enough to make stutters go away and I don't really want to upgrade my pc just for a game.

I am using Autohotkey macro for destroyer because its really hard to anicancel 3-4 hours a day, my wrists and hands are hurts so.. But that's not the question because I can already use AHK with gameguard so my intention is not bad.

I don't look for bots or multiclients. I am just looking for something that makes stutters go away once for all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevada' View Post
I guess Bns has also an internal Check which u cant Bypass.

Dont try to Change memory adresses or something u get banned wihtin 3 hours (happend to me
That's not true. I know some ppl using gg killer for a long time and somehow they are not banned. They prefer keep that in secret. Also I don't know what is changing memory address. lol..

Old   #5

Removing gameguard does not fix the stutters.
The Unreal Engine 3 from which BnS was developed from is just ****.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Removing gameguard does not fix the stutters.
The Unreal Engine 3 from which BnS was developed from is just ****.
Nope. I agree UE 3 is ******. But it does fixing stutters and I get more FPS. I have some files that could kill gameguard. In past I used them for a while but next day system banned me automatically. Since then I never used them again. That's why I think heartbeat is enabled. I don't really know how they detect me because I wasn't using any bots or cheats. I may look desperate because I am. Killing the gameguard is the only thing that fixes stutters for me and raising my FPS from 20 to 80-100. The game is really unplayable in raids.
Old   #7

elite*gold: 19
Received Thanks: 1,236
U need higher singel core Performance and a GPU which is at least on the Same Level as the GTX 580

U Can also try to Set the priority in the Task Manager to high