Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 09:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[LF] Looking for a Korean speaking Blade and Soul player (WILL PAY $ FOR SERVICES!!!)

Discussion on [LF] Looking for a Korean speaking Blade and Soul player (WILL PAY $ FOR SERVICES!!!) within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[LF] Looking for a Korean speaking Blade and Soul player (WILL PAY $ FOR SERVICES!!!)

Hello!

I'm looking for a Korean speaking Blade and Soul player to help me with the Korean RMT and Black Market MMO forums. I will need help with some translating, navigation and communication in Korean. For this task I require sufficient fluency in both Korean and English from anyone who contacts me about this offer. We can talk about payment and rates when you reach out to me on Skype:

Click here to add me on skype!

Thank you in advance!

Tags
black market, blade and soul, bns, korea, rmt