Project Hax (SRO Clientless Bot) can do both (Client or Clientless)
But Its better if its Clientless. You can load tons of account / client with less ram usage.
I botted 100 accounts on SRO few years back using ProjectHax.
Project Hax (SRO Clientless Bot) can do both (Client or Clientless)
But Its better if its Clientless. You can load tons of account / client with less ram usage.
I botted 100 accounts on SRO few years back using ProjectHax.
thats unrelated to the topic tho lol. we're talking about bns for starters but second he didnt say client or clientless, he said client but he wants the gui to be disabled to use lower cpu and ram. its not that simple =p
thats unrelated to the topic tho lol. we're talking about bns for starters but second he didnt say client or clientless, he said client but he wants the gui to be disabled to use lower cpu and ram. its not that simple =p
I don't know man.
When I was trying to disable the sky, I JMPd a function and my fps skyrocketed from 20 to 170+. The outcome was that everything except my character became black. Ofc, I couldn't see **** gameplay wise so I toss that out since it was useless
yea those clientless bots normally sell for around $20,000+. you're welcome to buy one.
I remember a time not long ago, Were this community would come together and hunt down what bots the Chinese are using and crack/translate them. But such the people with the power to do so, no longer seem to be around to share their findings with others.
Take L2 walker, One of the first ooc bots for lineage 2 (Ncsoft game) People in that community wanted to compete with the bots so cracked the hell out of the ooc bot.
Wish we still had that type of community. Trust me I have no problem putting in work, how ever something like an BnS OOC bot is above me.
The bots have gotten better encryption and security but the main thing is they aren't available to anyone. The sellers don't share them. Can't crack it if you don't have it.
With the security on some you're better off making your own
Besides, that kind of bot destroys games. We're better off with only a few having it
See all the destroyers? Multiply by 100, and that's only paid users
I know it might be weird saying this on a hack forum, but the bots are really ruining the game right now and I don't see bns lasting very long if it continues like this.
I literally fought 30 destroyer bots in a row in arena. They all had gibberish names, hongmoon costume, and turned to face me while cced. At every major dragon trader there are 4-5 destroyer bots. You see them everywhere looking exactly the same and even stacked on the same coordinates. On the marketplace there are pages full of bots selling things like viridian poison and misty wood keys in stacks of 100.
Every time I login I have to block at least 5 people and then there are some bots friend and pm spamming me.
I am actually playing without hacks and the game stutters every 6 seconds because of gameguard and I am not alone.
NCSoft will probably try some drastic measures. If they don't fix the bots, I think I might just stop playing anyway. I've already started playing some bdo, at least xigncode doesn't lag the game. It will suck that I can't tinker anything without re-learning how to do ring0 ****.
you needa remove gameguard that **** is terrible.
ncsoft is already blanket banning anyone and everyone. the problem is the game is too **** old to introduce to a new market and expect it to be hack free. im glad its not any worse than it is.
I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.
It seems obvious that they put in a 2nd heartbeat in client.exe to check if gamemon.des is running or something, and I'm too lazy to spend 100 hours to find out exactly what they are doing. The only people that find it worth doing are those gold sellers and bot sellers making bank to be able to spend all that time reversing gameguard every update, or if ncsoft put in a new hidden trap in client.exe.
This game has the worst bot problems I've seen out of any AAA mmo. I mean even in WoW the bots didn't ruin the game for legit players this much.
I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.
It seems obvious that they put in a 2nd heartbeat in client.exe to check if gamemon.des is running or something, and I'm too lazy to spend 100 hours to find out exactly what they are doing. The only people that find it worth doing are those gold sellers and bot sellers making bank to be able to spend all that time reversing gameguard every update, or if ncsoft put in a new hidden trap in client.exe.
This game has the worst bot problems I've seen out of any AAA mmo. I mean even in WoW the bots didn't ruin the game for legit players this much.
This so much.
If I actually had time. I wouldn't mind setting up an Olly and do research on disabling the "Game Monitor", "aegisty.bin", or whatever the **** else protection they are using, since I believe that is the cause of the bannings. I'd pull an all nighter if I can, unfortunately 2 part time jobs is taking over my life atm.
I was actually praying that someone would take my advice that I mentioned @ 's thread and hope that someone else can look into it. I am still praying to this day, I haven't fully lost hope to this community
I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.
It seems obvious that they put in a 2nd heartbeat in client.exe to check if gamemon.des is running or something, and I'm too lazy to spend 100 hours to find out exactly what they are doing. The only people that find it worth doing are those gold sellers and bot sellers making bank to be able to spend all that time reversing gameguard every update, or if ncsoft put in a new hidden trap in client.exe.
This game has the worst bot problems I've seen out of any AAA mmo. I mean even in WoW the bots didn't ruin the game for legit players this much.
i have a buddy using the bypass since launch, hes not banned. he doesnt hack in any way, just gg crashes him.
i still havent found a heartbeat btw, of any sort. and none of my bots are banned (completely removes gg)
I would remove gameguard if I could be 100% sure I wouldn't get banned, but people are saying they got banned for using the bypass.
i am playing without gameguard since bypass was realased, also used public speed hacke baisicly everywhere (open world, dungeons, arena), exploited hall of ogong over 600 times (got everything max upgreaded including soul shields) and i am using macro rt2 on my roccat mouse and i am still in game without any ban
REQUEST tpmrpg.net - Pokemon Type Game 09/19/2014 - Browsergames - 1 Replies Hi everyone ! Can someone create me a bot/script cause i am a N00B at scripting and creating bots . It wouldn't be so hard cause i need it to click on pictures . The bot is like fighting bot cause sometimes it shows attack and sometimes fight so it changes , and the same thing as restart sometimes it shows go so i need a picture detection bot . If someone could create this to me i would be very happy :) . Thanks for reading my long ass post.
game r34083 type 28? 07/02/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies Hi,
Somebody have game r34083 with type 28 pls?
THX
All type best in-game item and accounts 04/04/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies WTS rappelz mysg / ph acc
160 fiend
160 bishop
157 bishop
150 battle kahuna
150 high druid
150 beast master
150 archer
(basically for full buff)