Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a bit of a nudge in the right direction

Discussion on Need a bit of a nudge in the right direction within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Need a bit of a nudge in the right direction

I've been busting my brains trying to figure this one out for the past, 2 weeks i believe, and finally crawling out for some help.

So, after countless (and i do mean that in a very literal sense) hours of memory scanning with CE, tracing in IDA, injecting code to do trial and error, i still feel i'm no closer to actually finding ONE function that i'm interested in.

I'm looking for the function that you can use (with injected code) to move a player using the "standard mmo movement" type, i.e left click to move.

So if someone that knows, could help me here to nudge me in the right direction (spoonfeeding not neccessary), i would be most grateful.

Things i've tried so far:

Memory aspect, i.e scanning the game over, and over, and over again both while standing still and while moving to a marker, so far naught.

Client aspect, i.e trying to make heads or tails of the unpacked client, sadly my unpacked client doesn't RUN, but it is unpacked (accomplished with ODBg + scripts).

Thank you in advance and if you need more info, or want me to clarify please feel free to ask!
Old 03/01/2016, 08:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hmm, finding that function does really sound difficult. But maybe I can give you a step up.
I found a function that disables all Graphical Effects, it's on the patcher on EPVP if you want to take a look into that.

The Cursor Marker is part of the Graphical Effects, so I've been playing around with it.
I found this function that gets triggered every time you click on the floor. I'm not too sure if this is the exact one or if you want to debug trace it further on, but It does trigger if you click on the floor so with a few tracing and examine you might be able to find the function you're looking for.

Code:
0F 2F C8 F3 0F 11 4C 24 68 76 06
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
bns, client functions, problem, unpacked