Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Blade & Soul
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bypassing Gameguard

Discussion on Bypassing Gameguard within the Blade & Soul forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/29/2016, 16:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdgamer View Post
Seems there was an issue of GG detecting Windows Defender, even when using the antigg.

I was receiving the error that a debugger was present on the system and it wouldn't even let me load the game, disabling windows defender and restarting seemed to fix the issue.

Wasn't antigg supposed to disable this scan?
Themida detects debuggers but bit defender isn't a debugger
Old 01/29/2016, 17:04   #17

You guys are the best.
Old 01/29/2016, 17:14   #18

elite*gold: 100
Unpack the client first. Because as what stated above, Themida has anti-debugger.
Old 01/29/2016, 21:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
Unpack the client first. Because as what stated above, Themida has anti-debugger.
adding to this:
LCF-AT used to make some pretty good themida unpacker scripts, not sure if she still does but you could look into those if themida is causing you trouble unpacking
Old 01/30/2016, 03:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by killzone View Post
You obviously did not tried it.

Can confirmed. Gameguard is not present after this. However, I did not stay long to check if I get disconnected due to heartbeat.

Now, let the bot development begin!

Tip: Make a bot that enters a dungeon to kill the boss, take the reward. Get out of the dungeon by reverse reading the waypoint then enters again.
Imagine how many materials you can farm with that!
I had an old version of cheat engine I updated and will try again, but GG still downloaded and ran when i used that. It gave the message as you screen shot but after that GG ran.

Edit: still didn't work for me I may be doing something wrong or maybe it doesn't work on windows 10?

The box came up as so.

but after clicking the ok box game guard shows up

and when i open cheat engine after i get in game the game closes after a few seconds.
Old 01/30/2016, 04:41   #21

elite*gold: 286
For me the loader doesnt stay open :s anyone can help?
Old 01/30/2016, 05:03   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsblight View Post
I had an old version of cheat engine I updated and will try again, but GG still downloaded and ran when i used that. It gave the message as you screen shot but after that GG ran.

Edit: still didn't work for me I may be doing something wrong or maybe it doesn't work on windows 10?

The box came up as so.

and when i open cheat engine after i get in game the game closes after a few seconds.
run it as administrator
Old 01/30/2016, 05:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeliae View Post
run it as administrator
it doesn't run if i don't do it as admin but GG still runs even if I do.

Edit: Also tried changing ownership and making sure I have read and write permissions for myself and all users to the root folder as well as the Bin and GameGuard folders.
Old 01/30/2016, 11:00   #24

elite*gold: 100
Well, now you know why Windows 10 is a *****.
Old 01/30/2016, 13:48   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsblight View Post

The box came up as so.

Use the "alternative version"
Since you already found this dll, you should know where to find the next dll on the Russian site. GoodJob on not blocking the name author tho

Something keeps telling me the bypass itself is starting to make some of us get automatically banned. I've noticed that I tend to disconnect a few times when playing for a while, and I was booted off the game at exactly 12AM PST. Soon as I logged in I was banned. So something's setting it off. One of my friend as well got banned and he does not even use any speed or malicious hacks at all (all he had was my camera zoom mod)
Old 01/30/2016, 15:47   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
Since you already found this dll, you should know where to find the next dll on the Russian site. GoodJob on not blocking the name author tho

Something keeps telling me the bypass itself is starting to make some of us get automatically banned. I've noticed that I tend to disconnect a few times when playing for a while, and I was booted off the game at exactly 12AM PST. Soon as I logged in I was banned. So something's setting it off. One of my friend as well got banned and he does not even use any speed or malicious hacks at all (all he had was my camera zoom mod)
i hack like a ************ and im not banned... yet.
you got reported.
Old 01/30/2016, 16:14   #27

elite*gold: 20
Hi - got an issue:
as soon as i open loader.exe - it instantly closes again... what to do D:?
Loader.exe + dll file in bin folder.
Old 01/30/2016, 16:46   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post

Funny enough I tried that one before I tried the one in this thread and that one shows the message showing its running and that game guard got killed then gives an immediate error 4049 doesn't even show up the splash screen, then game guard comes up wanting me to send a report and it even goes as far as to pop up an IE window on how to send them a 'erl' file lol.

I guess I ether become less lazy and remove it manually by de-compiling the client an jmp past game guard or wait for someone to release a recompiled version of the client which already has that lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TumahaB View Post
Hi - got an issue:
as soon as i open loader.exe - it instantly closes again... what to do D:?
Loader.exe + dll file in bin folder.
make sure that loader.exe is set to run as admin.
Old 01/30/2016, 20:07   #29

elite*gold: 20
running it as admin already.. idk where the problem is.
Old 01/30/2016, 20:51   #30

elite*gold: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by TumahaB View Post
running it as admin already.. idk where the problem is.
same problem for me :c