Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to buy an end game account, and purchase some hours of lessons to learn

Discussion on Looking to buy an end game account, and purchase some hours of lessons to learn within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to buy an end game account, and purchase some hours of lessons to learn

Hey I am new to b and s but love it , and don't feel like grinding 0-max as the games been out for awhile , im looking for a main PVP and some pve open to all classes, will use this system or a MM for any trading let me know if anyone has end game accounts NA server only thanks !

Also would pay 10/hour just for general info on raids ,pvp and game information rather than watching or reading hours of free resources as for classes open to almost any besides gunnar or destroyer atm ( read this season there both pretty weak pvp ) and I love pvp am a high apm player with good reaction time .

So just let me know not in any rush rolled a toon to complete story line as everyone said dont skip it lol
Old 11/25/2019, 00:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by passivexxi View Post
Hey I am new to b and s but love it , and don't feel like grinding 0-max as the games been out for awhile , im looking for a main PVP and some pve open to all classes, will use this system or a MM for any trading let me know if anyone has end game accounts NA server only thanks !

Also would pay 10/hour just for general info on raids ,pvp and game information rather than watching or reading hours of free resources as for classes open to almost any besides gunnar or destroyer atm ( read this season there both pretty weak pvp ) and I love pvp am a high apm player with good reaction time .

So just let me know not in any rush rolled a toon to complete story line as everyone said dont skip it lol

add me in discord

elipo#2948