Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Blade & Soul Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full vt 1200+ ap warlock pve & pvp // 10 characters // 66d left on premium

Discussion on Full vt 1200+ ap warlock pve & pvp // 10 characters // 66d left on premium within the Blade & Soul Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Only 350€ - 1.2k+ VORTEX TEMPLE WL PvE & PvP GEAR

Reason for Selling:I'm tired of this game and I'm in need of money fast.

I'm the original owner of this account which means you can change the e-mail address, the ingame code, bill adress etc. or in other words, you'll get the FULL ACCOUNT ACCESS.
The account has the master pack goodies which are not obtainable anymore (Title + outfit).
It also still has a level 50 voucher on NA and EU and still Premium time left

EU - Main:
Gear -
Stats/Vault/others -
^includes a screen of showing off the level of all alts

Pretty much everything needed is in these screenshots.
As you can see the PvE setup is over 1200 AP while the PvP is also way above average since it has the latest items/soulshields and the current possible max pvp weapon too.

Best geared Alt (over 1k AP):

NA character used for Daily Dash:

Scammers will be reported
Price: 350€- no Bitcoin accepted
PM me here and I'll reply asap
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warlock/Cleric , Warlock/Rogue or Warrior/Warlock ?
01/03/2016 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
After the new updates in ISRO , Which is better in PvP ? Warrior / Warlock - Rogue / Warlock Warlock/Cleric
[SALE] World of Warcraft Account's - Normal Characters PvE-PvE or End Game Characters
04/19/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS World of Warcraft Accounts (EU and US Too) As you Know me im The Best Seller from This Forum / Best Prices and 100% Safety . Contact me on Skype ID : World-of-Warcraft-Shop Our Website URL - World of Warcraft - Home
WTS/WTT 360 PVP warlock 360 PVE druid 355 Prot PVE Pally 2 Accounts ++++
05/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i just decided to sell my WoW account, wich iv used sevral years on. Its 2 account on 1 battle.net account so they are sold together. account 1: vanilla,TBC, WOTLK, and 65 paladin + some hairlooms. account 2: all games including cataclysm. Warlock (85) Full epic 365 PVP gear! 355 Ilvl PVE raidinggear Paladin (85) some PVP gear, and 355 PVE gear. (Prot) Druid (85 main) Restoration full epic PVE gear! (360) , full blue/epic pvp gear 85 PVP gear, it has 525 in First aid,...
[B] 3x 85 PvP/PvE Mage,PvP Warlock,PvP Rogue [S] 80 € PayPal
04/17/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
ACCOUNT IST WEG!!! 80 € per Paypal. Arsenallinks per PM, hier Screens und Beschreibung. Melden im Icq: 631071630. http://i.imgur.com/5jMdA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/U2eP4.jpg http://i.imgur.com/4SSok.jpg Magier Stufe 85 - Episch - 280% Fliegen - durchschnittliches Itemlevel 360 Equip:
Search for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue!!
09/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
well, like the titel say, im looking for PUR INT warlock/cleric, PUR STR warlock/warrior or Warlock/Rogue. Server,gold,equipment,silk... is not important but the char have to be on iSRO, Full Farmed, lvl99+, and NON email-verified! Please contact me about PN or add me in icq. 314-296-798