Hey all. So I am in need of a good macro used on the Logitech programs
I am looking for a Macro with perfect anicancels for PVE Dark Build
Currently I have it set for the rotation at
Mist Slash 15ms
Heart Stab 13ms
Dark Strike 5ms
While it works really well I just feel it can go faster. I have severe carpletunnel so doing ani canceling causes me some serious pain after a while so I have to resort to macros.
My ping is stable at 30-40.
Next one I am looking for is a PVP rotation strictly for Tower of Infinity since it seems that this will require PVP rotations. Sadly due to my issues with my hands I cant do PVP. If anyone could please provide a PVP macro rotation usable on the Logitech programs I would be eternally grateful.
RF4 is for lightning build, he asked for dark build -.-
I just set it on lmb rmb f spam, without delay, and it works just fine: all skills will launch in correct order every time and the deeps are good (actually, godly, because sin).
Also, I suggest you set lmb as r and rmb as t in your in-game shortcuts, that will prevent a few issues... (and of coure use these instead of rmb and lmb in your macros)
if people are scared about it, they should learn it, its the basics and they could code their own. its some simple lines in autoit, if u are interested, if not dont use it. End of roman
Hey all. So I am in need of a good macro used on the Logitech programs
I am looking for a Macro with perfect anicancels for PVE Dark Build
Currently I have it set for the rotation at
Mist Slash 15ms
Heart Stab 13ms
Dark Strike 5ms
While it works really well I just feel it can go faster. I have severe carpletunnel so doing ani canceling causes me some serious pain after a while so I have to resort to macros.
My ping is stable at 30-40.
Next one I am looking for is a PVP rotation strictly for Tower of Infinity since it seems that this will require PVP rotations. Sadly due to my issues with my hands I cant do PVP. If anyone could please provide a PVP macro rotation usable on the Logitech programs I would be eternally grateful.
Use XMouse or write your own.
Or if you can give me specifics, I can help you write a macro for your specific build.
my build is dark
misty slash (click)
heart stab (right click)
dark strike (F)
my mouse is nox krom kull
and thank you very much
edit--
It is the first time I use the autohotkey
and I do not understand what the scipt
I tried using editing what I understand but does not work correctly
double click above not know which command is
the xbutton1 is the button on the left side of the mouse on one side (Browser_Back)
Here I put what I have written