Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Open 2 clients of bdo on the same PC with ASTER

Discussion on Open 2 clients of bdo on the same PC with ASTER within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Open 2 clients of bdo on the same PC with ASTER

So, i am currently using ASTER to split my PC into 2 PC's where i use one of them for botting BDO and the otherone for Work. but in my sparetime i also develop on the bot, but my problem is that BDO can see that there already is a client running since its not actually split up isolated as a VM would.

Anyone can think of a workaround? one of the accounts in steam the other one is original launcher

Similar Threads Similar Threads
.:: DARK-ASTER ::. PVP/PVE (new server)
01/30/2015 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
Hello everybody ! Website: Dark-Aster Teamspeak: ts3.dark-aster.com Dark-Aster TEAM :
Looking For 2 [G]ame[M]aster.
09/03/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 11 Replies
Guy's My Server is Finished. I need 2 GM. Looking for Properties: 1 Turkish Language GM. 1 English Language GM. All GM Codes Know. Rhetoric ! Database Know.
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour
06/05/2011 - DarkOrbit - 9 Replies
KBot & Ibot is same company? Which 1 is better same icon and same test hour! I tested ibot free and cant test kbot it's says free time gone i newer used that it's same company? I want too know difference some 1 can tell me?
[C]ombi[M]aster [F]arming
01/16/2011 - S4 League Trading - 14 Replies
Naja ich finde die master sachen so cool! wenn jemand lust hat kann sich ja melde. Und wir können zusammen CombiMaster lvln :D!! Mfg Pikaaa:D!!