Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Black Desert
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BDO Private server suggestion

Discussion on BDO Private server suggestion within the Black Desert forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BDO Private server suggestion

Hey folks! I hope this isn't against the rules, I didn't find anything against this. Since I started Uni, I don't have time to play BDO. But I love that game. What private server is the best to play on? I don't really want any custom stuff. But won't be against it if it's a good server. Plus I want it to be a faster rate than original, that's why I wanna play. Thanks for suggestions! Plus I want the one with the biggest community. Don't want a dying server with 20 people on
Old 02/11/2023, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 101
check out primebd they have what your looking for
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2023, 00:54   #3

sw off
Old 02/20/2023, 14:55   #4

it is online all time lol
Old 02/28/2023, 21:04   #5

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apolloniak View Post
Hey folks! I hope this isn't against the rules, I didn't find anything against this. Since I started Uni, I don't have time to play BDO. But I love that game. What private server is the best to play on? I don't really want any custom stuff. But won't be against it if it's a good server. Plus I want it to be a faster rate than original, that's why I wanna play. Thanks for suggestions! Plus I want the one with the biggest community. Don't want a dying server with 20 people on
Best Server with 2 Active Developers !

PrimeBD , is very slow in updates , u get a update once maybe 2 months .. if u get it .
The new server opened Defiant , the owner dosent know how to develop and players are leaving from there
Old 09/12/2023, 17:48   #6

how about fallen bdo is there anybody which is currently playing or played in the past can share thoughts? thank you,
Old 09/13/2023, 08:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnum View Post
how about fallen bdo is there anybody which is currently playing or played in the past can share thoughts? thank you,
dead lol
Old 09/15/2023, 14:32   #8

apparently you are primebd player or one of staff idk

i want to avoid wasting time (download-play-realized the system/server is bad- search new one) to break this cycle trying to understand is it worth or not if its worth why also if its not worth why

saying " dead " doesn't contain information according to one player prime bd is bad which he/she expressed concerns in the topic
here :

to decide how is the server players or possible players have 2 options 1 following honest opinions or 2 manuel testing theirself which is time consuming

so i would love to hear why or what based experience thank you in advance

side note:
apparently primebd doesn't accept registration neither web page or launcher so how ppl register anyway ?!
Old 09/15/2023, 19:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnum View Post
apparently you are primebd player or one of staff idk

i want to avoid wasting time (download-play-realized the system/server is bad- search new one) to break this cycle trying to understand is it worth or not if its worth why also if its not worth why

saying " dead " doesn't contain information according to one player prime bd is bad which he/she expressed concerns in the topic
here :

to decide how is the server players or possible players have 2 options 1 following honest opinions or 2 manuel testing theirself which is time consuming

so i would love to hear why or what based experience thank you in advance

side note:
apparently primebd doesn't accept registration neither web page or launcher so how ppl register anyway ?!

that was the playercount from fallen... they hide the playercount now. Prime has the most people online and is on a newer patch than all the other servers. Register should work, if not create a ticket in discord and they will help you
Old 11/04/2023, 17:30   #10

is there any server that has maegu ?
Old 12/26/2023, 12:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rappelzianer View Post
is there any server that has maegu ?
Melissia games promised that next month (version from 30 august 2023).

Old 12/27/2023, 11:07   #12

elite*gold: 91
Why would you play on private server when the retail version gets so much easier by every month that passes lol?

The game is so **** easy to the point where they give out FREE T9 horses, FREE TET BS and an ungodly amount of cron stones/hammers each year.
Old 01/03/2024, 13:18   #13

why.. why !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binary Coded View Post
Why would you play on private server when the retail version gets so much easier by every month that passes
well actually its self explained but let me flash out some points
*experince rate
*drop rates
* enchantment rate or ways ( easy to difficult )
* keep the list long etc etc

so it might be different for every person who plays bdo but there are some titles which every player will accept
months of leveling up ( if u have limited time daily basis like 1 or 2 hours ) after that working your gear or earning money whatever adds + months on that period

on top of that if u add drop ratings which is **** storm with system named "RNG " ( whoever brings that system to game world i curse him xD )

well if u spend couple months in bdo you already know the issues
why ... thats why i am choosing private over retail right now ( after spending more than 15 months )

checking server and the ratings if they are ok by mean high and if they doesn't change it with hidden patches so more logical playing on private no need to pulls hair on retail eye strains etc